Roleplay part 8

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Aaron, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Please continue the role-play on this thread, Thank you.

2. stevetheranger

stevetheranger Well-Known Member

"Any one a medic? I got hit in the back and chest bad im still bleeding"

#2 stevetheranger, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
  3. Aaron

Regular

Steve, just a suggestion, a roleplay post should never consist of 4 words.

4. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

wtf I made a thread named this and it was deleted

5. Aaron

Regular

I think it was because you weren't a high enough level to make a thread, a way to protect from 'Spammers' threads. If not then I don't know.

6. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

it was yesterday lol

7. Aaron

Regular

Then I have no idea :p

8. ultimLux

ultimLux Well-Known Member

@GoodLordApollo - What railcar?
    @TheStalker - What house?

I would like you guys' opinion on this: do we need a min post length, so we can get clearer descriptions and avoid the confusion that lurker points out below?

Just a summary to get this thread started - Group ran out of the hospital after Steve shot Victor (old friend of his) in the head and headed towards the southern tunnel out of the station under the direction of Benjamin, with guards in pursuit.

Not With the Group
    Pyotr (dahksinol) is MIA, last seen in the surface streets of moscow

Gena (aaronpoitras) is in the process of sabotaging the nazi defenses at D6, in preparation for the group's arrival.

Fyodor (I hate lurkers) is going to meet the group outside the station. He is in his parallel time right now.

Zhenya (Boris13) stayed behind in the station and bought a ticket to Polis (he is stepping out of roleplaying for a while)

With the group
    Steve (StevetheRanger) has been shot a couple of times

Anton (GoodLordApollo) is carrying Steve.

Melnikov (me) / Benjamin (Skaara) / Polina (Bamul) -
    are all assumed to have run out of the station, since we all posted since this sequence of events started(though that is up to Skaara and Bamul)

Unknown
    Everyone else's situation is unknown (up to you guys, Darkbringer/ JetOdessa/ LagtagBag/ TheStalker/ anyoneElseImForgetting).

Currently, we are either just exiting the station or in the tunnel beyond, depending on the description of whoever posts next. I would have to agree with the below post by lurkers, those who did not post need to be given the chance to decide where they currently are.

#8 ultimLux, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
  9. I Hate Lurkers

I Hate Lurkers Well-Known Member

Actually. I'm still at the station. The plan is that I'm suppose to catch up with you guys when you reach Mayakovskaya, just before the group heads into Metro-2. Also, half of this shit isn't making sense to me. One second everyone is in the hospital, the next people are killing each other, and then people aren't talking straight. It seems all scrambled to me, and I've been following it every step of the way. No one should post RP until Dark, Odessa, Lag, and Stalker get a chance to read up the past entries and react to everything going on (if they even want to react at this point). You guys kind of just jumped the gun before they even got a chance to choose to stay or leave. It would only be far to them, just my opinion.

10. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

dorry should have beeb more specific. I am with odessa abd benjamin.

11. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

I thought were were by the tunnels leaving by railcar I guess jumped the gun quite a bit then. We will ignore the railcar and I am still carrying stevetheranger through the station or where ever we are.

12. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

I guess I am still in the hospital slurping soup:). and lordapollo and steve, chill a bit when posting, let more than one guy post after your post before posting again.

I'lll post a later when back from school

13. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

*after leaving the hospital, and having another death on our heads, we headed out the station towards the south tunnel, but as luck would have it, Hanza patrol saw us and started shooting, injuring the one eyed guy. after carrying him out we run towards the darkness of the tunnel. I would have a lot of explaining and sweet talking to do when we got back, if we ever did. concentrating I pictured the metro map in my head. if my memory served me right we should be coming to the entrance of another service passage, connecting to Metro-2 and D-6. I had the impression it was the same place Joe had mention at the begining. I went up to him and showed him my map, stopping, at last, out of reach from Hanza patrols. they had given up on us five minutes prior, and that gave us a chance to stop and regroup*

'Joe, I believe we are talking about the same Metro-2 tunnel. according to my calculation, if we follow this tunnel till the next junction and take the left fork, we should be at the entrance to service tunnel 33 in about half an hour. from there, we just follow it until we come across an old machinery room, and then, up the manhole on the ceiling onto Metro-2 itself, from which I can go get Fyodor myself from Mayakovskaya and meet up with you guys' I said to Joe showing him my map.

*I looked at our ragtag group, and saw strain on their faces. I was worried about about the young girl, not becuase of trust issues, but because she seemed quite 'green'. but it was too late to turn back, and the enemy of my enemy, specially Nazis, would always be my friend*

'you ok there guys? hows everyone holding up?. I suggest we keep moving, in case Hanza changes her mind and sends a detachment to get us. by the way, what was all that about?' I asked in general to no-one in particular.

*I lit up a smoke and waited for the group's input, since all of them had heard me talking to Joe about our route*

#13 Jet Odessa, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
  14. GoodLordApollo

As I ran with the rest of the group I started to become more tired by every passing second from carrying the bearded man. I knew I couldn't rest now though as another Hanza patrol appeared. I sprinted ahead to try and avoid any gunshots.

Finally after the rest of the group had stopped I put the bearded man on the ground to allow him more comfort. I wrap a bit of bandage around his wounds to stop the blood flow. "I can't speak for the rest of the group but I'm fine." I said with a slight bit of worry in my voice. "Im not sure what happened but I think this man shot someone and you know the rest." I replied.

I say we wait for everybody to catch up on the Roleplay before we do anything.

15. Skaara Dreadlocks

Advancement! :D
    A shame to see you go, Boris. Darkbringer and Wojcie will be forced by us/me to have ran with us, so nobody is left behind. Except LagTagBag...? o_O

As we began walking, a shot was fired, which snitched the bearded man's head as he was making himself a shield for the girl. The world felt like it went in slow-motion as I could feel the bullet run through the dreadlocks on the side of my head, barely not hitting my ear. Immediately we began running. Why would Hanza shoot at us immediately like that without hesitation, or even trying to make us stop first? I thought to myself. Of course. Perhaps they weren't Hanza. They were shooting towards the girl. They probably recognized her. As they noticed that she was escaping with us, they fired towards some of us as well.

As we were running, I was thinking about Zhenya. Where was he? As we reached the end of the platform, I stopped to let the rest of the group catch up, and looked around. Immediately, I noticed him, sitting in a restaurant, looking at us. I just looked at him in a hurry. He made no indications of drawing for his weapons or even getting up. I slightly nodded quickly before we ran through the exit. The guards were hesitant with the situation; They didn't fire many bullets at all, and they soon gave up on following us, and we eventually got the chance to stop and take some breaths.

First then, I noticed how Anton had been carrying the bearded man on his shoulders, and that the bearded man had been shot in his back and his chest. Anton was quick to bandage his wounds. We could use Zhenya, and Sergei. Sergei. He was not with us. He must have had fallen behind. It was at least good that we had Anton there. Although Anton did a heroic deed by picking up the bearded man and carrying him along, I at first wished that he hadn't done it. The bearded man was now only weight for us that we could not bring with us. Then I realized that he knew where we were going. If he had been left behind there, they would have tortured the truth out of him and prepared the Nazis in D6 for our arrival.

I looked at Odessa who asked what just happened. "They were not shooting at us. Not at first, that is. They were shooting at her[/I]", I said and nodded towards the girl. "They recognized her, but our friend here was unbelievably willing to provide as a shield for her. They then fired after us because of how we were escaping with the girl. If the Nazis are the ones who are after the girl, then the ones shooting after us might have actually been Nazis. If not, the Hanza has probably been informed about her, and manipulated to assist in the cause of bringing her in", I stated with a tone as if I knew it for certain.

16. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

Yup, I'm with you. I just won't be posting every single day, not right now anyway.

17. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

sorry won't probably be able to post today, things went pretty awry on this side, I'll write as soon as I can tomorrow. and I sad now, noone ate the dam soup:(

18. stevetheranger

stevetheranger Well-Known Member

"uh im okay give me some painkillers and help me up i think i can walk.Hey kid you remind me of my daughter is why i took those bullets for you."

#18 stevetheranger, Dec 18, 2012
  19. GoodLordApollo

I get out one of my medkits and pulled out a syringe from it and stuck it into the man's arm. "That should help with the pain." I told him. "Where are we off to next?" I asked while clapping my hands together. My legs give way as I fall to the ground to sit down.

I look around around at the group and realised I only knew one person's name and that was Benjamin. He was the man with the orange eyes. That what made me trust him sometimes the less you know about a person the easier it is to trust them. Whatever was at D6 wouldn't be able to withstand this group or atleast take several casualties in the many battles that are to come.

20. I Hate Lurkers

I Hate Lurkers Well-Known Member

I suddenly found myself awake in the middle of night, with a stranger bashing his hand against the door. Gunfire had flickered through the station mere hours before my exile from the land of the dreaming. Sitting up, I walk over to the door and crack it open, only a peek. It slams against my nose as two armed sentries force their way into the room. They take a good look around.

"They aren't in here." one of them says, and the two exit the motel room.

Them. The group. I scoff, shutting the door harshly. Within the blink of an eye, I am sliding my combat pants on and fixing my belt. I stuff myself into my shirt and boots. I strap the ballistic vest to my chest, boots to my feet, and gloves to my hands. I secure my shoulder and thigh holsters. I blow out the candle and am out the door within moments of the guards entry. The motel is a short walk from where I hid it. I dart through the station, tying the blue kerchief around my neck. A crowd gathers in front of me, I cut through the hospital to try and get around faster. I notice a pool of blood while I walk by. The group's work, most likely. A sweet, tangy aroma hits me like a brick wall. My eyes dart over to a pan sitting on a table near a medical bed. Walking over to the pan, being extremely hungry, I dip my fingers in it and taste. Soup, cold, yet still good soup. I grin from ear to ear. I put the lid on the pan and take it with me. I also buy a piece of bread and a few chunks of pork on my way through the market. I say my final goodbye to Yuri, and leave the market by a staircase. Feet skip over stairs, and I sprint down to the end of an empty corridor, pot bouncing in my hand. Shoving the door open, I walk down yet another flight of stairs to the boiler room. I remove the tarp from it, grab my AKS-74u, and secure the rifle on a hook swinging from my belt. I tape the lid onto the pot and stuff it in my bag, already hanging on the side of it. I drag it up the flight of stairs and walk it to the nearest gate. All of the guards are away, searching for the group. Or at least that's what I think. Walking by the control booth, I slam my fist onto a big black button. Gears turn, voices cry, the doors slowly open. I push it out in front of me, straddle it, and start the engine. I grin as the motorcycle roars. With my bags and lunch packed, loaded, and ready to go, I speed off from Mendeleevskaya in hopes of reaching Mayakovskaya.

Note: I am not using the same tunnel as you guys. Ps this was for you Lag.

#20 I Hate Lurkers, Dec 18, 2012