Roleplay part 6

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

*I was getting really annoyed by now and suddenly stopped in my tracks, looking at the egghead*

'you are really starting to piss me off, and believe me, you don't want to see me angry, so cut the crap, and do as we say, and shut the hell up, otherwise, you better turn round and go on your merry way, alone, got it?' I said turning around again. 'and if you want us to help you, you better follow our lead and try to get along nicely, otherwise, it's your funeral 'buddy', understood?'

*I could see a low building right across from us, and, stopping again, I looked at the ground carefully cleaning the snow with my gloved hand. after a couple of minutes I found what I was looking for, a manhole*

'Benji, give me a hand with this, will you? guys, keep an eye out for mutties' I said putting my weapons on the ground and grabbing hold of an iron ring on the top of the manhole.

#261 Jet Odessa, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
  2. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

nice rage odessa lol

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

I walked over to Odessa, placed my palm on her shoulder and slowly and carefully pushed her away, nodding repeatedly. "I would not refer to you as a 'Lady', but a man has got to say what a man has got to say", I said as I took a hold of the ring on top of the manhole. "Ladies should not have to grab a filthy handle and pull it", I said before I slowly, with a loud grunt, pulled up the manhole. It was surprisingly heavy, and I had to use all my power to get it open. "Now, I would say 'Ladies first'. But when going first is unsafe, the lady should go second", I said before I dropped down and slowly descended the ladder.

4. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

Post now obsolete

5. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

Strangly feeling that I was getting into the group I replied "okay how about this I shut up till we get ther tgen at the next station I explain every thing"
    but the smell of blood was gettimg stronger in the lonly place that was previously free of smell
    were the mutants near ?
    tgen we all hear some foot steps this me was causing a heart attack for me my heart sped up my ear started to ache from the flowing blood. I was shocked when it was just jet with some blood on her ears
    hows the more detailed writing?

6. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

better but there is still room for improvment use the , more to get a better flow in the text, it looks more like ranting without it.S
    I wasn't very happy with the latest events. If the nazis had any patrols out they would have heard the fight against the muties and would know someone was out nearby. And the possibility of facing a battle-ready station full of fascists fayed me a bit. And the newcomers made me a bit uneasy, One friendly and charming for sure, seemed like a trickster and the other, rantning, cocksure and demanding egghead. Now he really bothered me. A Crazy scientists were the last we needed on this trip. How he nonchalantly had thrown grenades and fired at the demon, giving away our position. And how he knew of a secret tunnel to the metro 2 in the middle of my homestation! What could lurk in those tunnels, I pondered for a while.

I shrugged the thoughts out of my mind and followed the Benji and Odessa down the stairs into the comfortable darkness of the sewers.

#266 Lagtagbag, Oct 29, 2012
  7. ultimLux

ultimLux Well-Known Member

I checked at noon. Then I checked five minutes ago and there was two more pages. Holy crap, you guys can get going quick. Trickster, me?:lol:
    Everything had happened so quickly. Waves and waves of the mutants, then the cat had drawn them off and we had been able to escape here to this manhole. I didn't hate the damn thing for giving my position away any more.

As I climbed down into the black of the tunnels, I muttered to myself "I hate the surface. Every single fucking time ..." I had had some bad experiences up there. As I reached the floor, I stepped out of the way to let the rest of the group come down and leaned against the wall. I had only had 2 full magazines for the FN FAL before this had all started, and they were long gone. "Anybody got a spare AK magazine? And the hell is up with the gas mask, dreadlocks?" I asked, casting a questioning glance to the man who had come down the hole first.

8. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

Replying to the other new member I yelled "yo heres a an ak mag" tossing the mag at him in a livly manner.

9. ultimLux

Thanks for the magazine. I'm assuming we're going to wait for Odessa, since she indicated she wanted to question we two noobies and its like 12 am in england right now.

10. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

yes yes we are

11. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

A lot of pages since i was gone lol. Great job guys.

As i lay on the other side of the building i noticed the group get ready. Then outa nowhere i heard a sound. Growling. And the next thing i new there were mutants. As the group started taking fire i switched my 36 to singlefire and took out the creatures one by one. Then the man we met not too long ago started to throw grenades. "What the hell is he doing?" i wondered out loud. But when the nades exploded i saw a pile of snow from the overhand fall onto the mutatns. Slowing them down.

After about 5 minutes it seemed the horde had stopped and Odessa signaled me through the window to come over (I dont have a radio Odessa lol XD
    ). I got down the staris and slowly got behind a broken gate and replaced my filter. And proceeded throught the street. And back into the station, walking by the buried mutants.

"Whats going on? Where are we going?"

12. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Our salvation was at hand as the mutants darted off for the cat and wiped us from there memory. We wasted no time and ran down the street meeting up with Zhenya along the way. We ran for what seemed like hours before we stopped. Odessa's patience with one of the strangers had reached a breaking point. She lashed out on him, cursing and bullying him to a pulp. Personally I think a bullet would have been much simpler. Then again Odessa seemed to be a better person thatn me.

After a few more minutes of running we stopped again and revealed a manhole to which Benji opened for Odessa, being a gentleman of course. He jumped down first followed by Odessa and then the others. I stayed up last to make sure the newcomers didn't try anything slick. I took one last look at my surroundings and thought prepared to climb down. But just as I leaned over I felt a knock on the back of my helmet. Heh, I thought I'd get out of this one in one piece. I almost laughed as I turned around, and sure enough there they were. A heavily armed group of Rangers. Nazi's by the looks of it. "drop your weapons, all of them! And that gas mask too. Let's see that pretty face of yours" he demanded with a sinister laugh. I had no choice and dropped my rifle, followed by my pistol. Reluctantly I ripped off my gas mask as well as my dog tags and secretly dropped them down the manhole. "so your going to watch me choke to death is that the plan!" I yelled to him. "perhaps, unless you tell us were your friends are going" he replied. "well why don't you just walk up and ask them" I snickered. "you wanna be a hero huh? Ok then" he aimed his pistol down and pulled the trigger. A shot rang out and I felt it rip threw my leg. I crumpled in pain and pulled a grenade out of my pocket, pulling the pin before using all my strength to stand back up. Taking one last breath. "you wanna see a hero! I'll show you a hero!" I screamed. I pulled back my grenade filled fist and whipped it into his face with a blinding light. And silence.

Huh, guess I will be staying home after all. "Za Rodinu!"

#272 Aaron, Oct 29, 2012
  13. ultimLux

:shocked:Are you bowing out of roleplaying, aaronpoitras? Or getting ready for a new character?
    Voices from the sewer grateing leading to the surface, then a gun shot. I pushed myself away from the wall as there was a yell, and then an explosion. I stumbled away from the hole as rubble came raining down. "Fucking shit. What the hell was that?"

14. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

wait did you just die?

15. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

The other new member said my thoughts just whar was hapenning?
    " that was the sound of a gernade" I yelled with all my might.
    "wait" I said noticing the dog tag on the floor "who's is this?"
    The fellow members seemed shocked
    on a side not I wonder what joe thinks of our rolplay?

16. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

Stalker, I'd like to ask you to refrain posting about our reactions. Saying 'The fellow members seemed shocked' doesn't fit the fact that most of us have gone through hell and back. Twice. You can control other characters, characters that aren't owned or controlled by us, but don't hijack us.

"Well, shit." I cursed under my breath. For the last few minutes we've been running like sitting ducks. As I attempted to follow the others (the knapsack was carrying me down, causing me to lag behind several meters), the ground beneath me quaked and collapsed. Just barely, I leaped backwards, saving me from a death in the sewers, were numerous lurkers jumping up towards, in an attempt to scale the hole for some nice old rotten meat. They were maturing, growing fur, and thickening. No doubt they, unlike their younger kin would follow me into the night. I raised my rifle and began to open fire.

One, two, three. One, two, three. Methodically, I brought down a lot of them, taking count of how many I fell. There were still a number of howlers behind me, and by hell, I was going to be fucked harder than a whore on a payday's night. Lurkers and a hole in front of me, stopping me from reaching Benjamin and the others. And Howlers behind me, stopping me from looking for another way out. I cursed at this twist of fate, but as I continued to open fire, I saw a tipped over street sign. Just barely, I noticed the mark. Three Daggers, behind a skull with two scrolls on top and bottom. It was my mark.

I remember now. This place. This is my hunting grounds.

Aloud I shouted to the rest who ran away, "Go ahead, I'll catch up! Just need to take care of a few sookas!"

With that, I broke into a sprint, throwing aside my knapsack into a nearby car's open trunk. I took note of its plate number, and head off into the dead city, howlers and maturing lurkers behind me. With a quick, and as if unaged motion, I tore off my gasmask's filter and replaced it with a new one. No way am I gonna suffocate while killing these bitches. I then released the magazine of my Saiga and slipped a new on into her. The old one was light, and no doubt empty. As I heard it fall ontu the snow, I turned around and opened fire again.

One. Two. Three. One. Two. Three. One. Two. Three. Fifteen down. Atleast a hundred more to go. Hehehehe. This'll be fun.

17. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

Should we make a new thread? This has been going on for a while now...