Roleplay part 6

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

I had woken up every time someone had entered the tent and gone to sleep. I was a man on guard, a man who easily woke up no matter how tired I was. I did not find it problematic though, as I fell asleep just as easily as I had woken up. By now, Darkbringer, Dima and Sergei had gone to bed in the large tent. To be able to control yourself, you'd have to be concious. I could not make myself stay asleep when there was noise, because everyone are unconcious when they are asleep. I quickly pulled the thight black uncomfortable T-shirt off my upper body and slept with my pants on before I fell asleep once again.

2. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

After the night, I had left the diner, took a bath and gone to sleep. What had happenned after that? I didn't know. I sat up from the small mattress I slept on and looked around. Just me and Benji, I think. My eyes were blurry, and I couldn't see much under the dark light. I slid myself against the walls, put my knees upto my cheeks and closed my eyes. I'm tired. Dead tired.

3. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I woke up with a slight headache from the drinking, but other than that, I was fresh and ready to go. As I looked at my watch I saw it was 10am, so without further adue, I got to my feet, tied my boots and walked out of the tent. For a moment I had expected to see clouds over my heads and birds singing, but of course it was the same cold ceiling as always. "Damn, I miss the time "before" I mumbled to myself as I walked down the main street, checking out the shops for something of interest, but nothing really caught my eye. I went looking for Vlad.

4. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Jesus, I basically missed out on an entire thread while away. What's happened so far? Let's pretend my character was with you the entire time... ;)

I hadn't slept that night. I never could. I ambled around the station, pretending to browse stores but I wasn't truly interested. I made my way to the bar and ordered a drink while I awaited my comrades.

5. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

I awoke to the sound of a slight knock. I didnt know where it came from or from whom. But it did the job. As i got up i felt slightly woozy and nautious. I left my bag and my new G36C in the tent and locked it as i left for the tables. I walked past the stores and the other residencies and sat at the table and waited for someone to take my order. It was around 10 30 am according to m watch.

A woman came and i ordered some coffee and eggs. The eggs came from the chickens from the western stations of the metro. And they tasted pretty bad. But they hit the spot. I just sat there and drank my coffee slowly. With no intended rush. I hoped to see one of the group members i met yesterday to come around. Too start a conversation.

The station was well lit. And it gave a positive and optimistic feeling. I was more of a optimist myself but sometimes i found myself more of a realist. Or in dire situations a pessimist. But the lights of the station kept me feeling positive.

To survive in the metro a individual must need a goal or something to work for. If they dont have a purpose then they wont make it long. My goal was to help others. I was a doctor. And thats what really ment a lot for me. And thats what kept me staying positive all the time.

I looked at the passing crowds and relaxed. Today was sure to be an easy day since i wasnt planning on anything.

Maybe I could hook up with the 'group' to find some adventure?

I sipped my coffee.

6. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

I awoke to what sounded like a train horn. Sitting up I decided that what ever time it was it was the right time to get up and start my day. Before I left the room I decided to look a little casual for once and took off my jacket and sweater leaving only my black striped shirt and faded camo trousers. I left my rifle as well taking only my nagant which I 'hid' under my shirt. Wiping the grit from my eyes I made my way to the restaurant we were at last night to see if I could find someone from our group. I saw a clock up on the wall as I made my way that read 10:34am. Approaching the restaurant I could see no familiar faces exept the doctor Zhenya who appeared to be casually drinking a cup of coffee. "beautiful day huh" I joked as I sat beside Him. I made a gesture to a bar worker to bring me the same brew in Zhenya hands. "you got anything exciting going on today or are you just gunna walk around?" I questioned him.

7. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

The group went to sleep from the looks of it, but not at the hotel as Darkbringer said, i raised off the chair and looked outside, i saw Benjamin, he was going on the opposite side of the station so i followed him. He ended up going inside one of the tents, i think he was tired and wanted to sleep, same with me though i don't know if it will be best to interrupt, i popped my head inside of the tent, he wasn't asleep just yet and i asked "I'm sorry that i budged in like this good sir, but may i ask you to allow me to sleep inside here?" i asked Benjamin, waiting to a reply.

8. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

As I was left to my own devices, I decided it was time to get a move on. I stood up and left the tent, with high hopes for breakfast.

Heading towards a small-town bar(was there any other kind?), I sat down by one of the tables and rested my head on my hands for a few seconds before ordering a whiskey sour. There was none, as the bartender explained. I could hardly hear him, since I didn't want to, but I nodded nonetheless. I then asked him for a cup of water instead. At least he had that.

I drank my water slowly, quenching my dry throat savoringly. It was a good cup of water, I can give him that. If only I could have eight of these a day, it'd be a good life. If I'd had eight bottles of whisky to boot? Better. Heh, funny, how I spend my days contemplating on life... heh...

As I sat down on the table, I noticed Anatolii, our stalker friend from Polis by the side. I headed for him and raised a half-hearted salute. "'Lo, stalker. How's Prospekt Mira for you?"

9. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

*it was time to get up, so I reluctantly did so. Jet was already up and by the sounds of it meaowing quite happily to Natasha, the house owner, in her kitchen. I got dressed, had a wash and headed there to find Jet drinking milk from a bowl on the floor. after leaving my staff in the room, just taking my Sig and the IL85 with me, I headed to the meeting pointing, via Pepishka so he could have a good look at my new rifle. He said to give him a few hours to check it out. I left some bullets with him and went to the restaurant, not without first having a good look around Prospekt's morning market*

10. Skaara Dreadlocks

To my surprise, Vladimir had walked up to the tent I was sleeping in and asked to sleep there. "Of course you may, Joker", I replied shortly that night.
    In the morning, I got my shirt on, stood up and stretched out after a long night of good sleep. I made my way to the laundry where I retrieved my usual clothes. I walked back to the tent and put them in the backpack. "Vladimir", I asked, standing over him where he was lying in his bed. "I believe the group is meeting up in the bar, in case you might wish to be there".

11. BORIS13

I looked at Dimitry and smiled, "sure is" i laughed. And kept sipping my coffee. And waited for a conversation starter. "So how was your night?"

12. Aaron

Regular

"after an ass kickin and torture it sure felt good. id rather not go into details but a warm bed and shower wad just what I needed" I replied. "so do you know any good merchants around here cause I really need to grab a few things" i said questioned him just as my coffee arrived. I sipped it slowly. It was quiet hot.

13. BORIS13

"Well Prospect Mira has a big Market on the Souther side of the Platform. Id check it out if i were you. You can also trade here. Unlike other stations. I got a used G36c for my VSV yesterday evening. Didnt cost me a thing." i replied.

14. Aaron

Regular

"your packing a lot of heat for a doctor. But I guess you need it for your expeditions huh" I replied. Adding to my answer I decided to throw in a random invitation of sorts. "you know if you got nothing planned in the near future you could always tag along with all us misfits and mercenaries for a few expeditions of our own. It's always nice to have a surgeon in the ranks, you know for those emergencies and such... And you can keep and goods you find like bullets, guns, gear and anything else". "then again were still resting before we head out. Were ever that may be"

With that said I finished my coffee on the spot and stood up. "think about it. I'm going to the markets you pointed out. Someone should arrive here soon". Walking off towards the markets I gave know second thought to my invitation. His story seemed to check out.

#14 Aaron, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
  15. Jet Odessa

*I managed to find an old book about the fall of the Soviet Union, and another one about when the nukes fell and bought them. I then headed to the meeting point to find Zhenya sitting alone, so I sat with him. order a coffee and struck up a conversation with our latetest aqcuaintance*

'so, how you doing? slept ok?. you know, if you are not up to anything important, you could always come with us. next destination, I cannot tell you yet, but I have some place to go, and some 'friends' to see, so to speak. I guess we'll know excatly what's happening when the guys turn up'

*Jet came up to Zhenya and rubed herself against his legs. I looked at her and smiled*

'hope you like cats' I said lighiting up a smoke as my coffee arrived.

16. BORIS13

i smiled and rubbed Jets back and head, "I love cats. Had two with my family back then. And sure, ill travel with you guys. Some action and adventure wont hurt." i sipped my coffe and finished and ordered another for a bullet. "You know, you guys seem like an interesting group. But i couldnt helping feeling a bit suspicious. I mean you dont see a group of people just exploring the metro in the tunnels a lot." i smiled, "Anyway. im completely free today. So if you guys want to do anything or need anyhting just ask." I took another sipo of coffee.

17. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

I got off on my feet as soon as Ben told me about the rest of the group, i was in no hurry so i stayed with him, "No need for a rush, im gonna tag along with ya, theres alot of shit that has happened, and something tells me big things will happen here, in this station. Best keep on our toes."

18. Skaara Dreadlocks

"If I may ask, of what great things are you speaking?", I asked Vladimir in a surprised way. I was relieved to finally be settling down for a couple of days, but my relief was now replaced by uncertainty and worry.

19. Jet Odessa

*following Zhenya's lead, I ordered another coffee and some more milk for Jet*

you are welcome to come along, if no-one from our group objects. yes..., we are a strange bunch of people. I met the guys about a week ago, really, just before our last 'adventure'. now, I have some nazi 'friends' I need to pay a visit to. I much rather go with the guys, after all, I owe them my life, but if I have to, I'll go on my own.

*I sat back and got some brandy from my ruckpack to put in my coffee*

20. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

I could see unease in Bens face, "Something is moving behind the scenes, affecting how things should happen, it could be Dark Ones, it could be human or even the dead, i dont know man." i took a small break and started talking again "You know, i met quite a few dark ones on my travels and not all of em where friendly, some wanted to kill me straight away, but others helped me." i took another small break and began once more "I have...seen things, bad and good things that might happen and some of em came true, i have had a similar vision, here in Prospekt Mira, but i sadly don't know what."
    I stopped for one last time and with a concerned voice i said "We need to find the others and stick together, this day might get worse that we can think, i hope you understand me Ben."