Roleplay Part 4

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by BORIS13, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

As Dimitri went back to sleep, I kept watching him. He twitched around in a strange way that somehow seemed oddly familiar. Not like I had seen the same sort of twitching, but as if the reason for the twitching was reflected through the twitching and expressed as something I had already experienced. But I just could not figure out what it could be. As Odessa approached him and woke him up, he seemed startled, as I had expected. When he left, he gave me a quick look that I just could not stop thinking about. I knew that I needed to get sleep, and I could easily fall asleep, but I did not want to. I sat up, crossed my legs, placed my hands in my lap and looked into the fire as I was sitting on my coat in my black long-sleeved T-shirt.

2. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

It was now about 1 in the morning. i sat on the edge of the platform and about 30 meters from the group and fire. It was really quite and cold but no breeze was present. The tunnel ahead was dark beyond believe and i couldnt fight the urge. I got down to the tracks and tunred on my light on my VSV and aimed forward and began to walk into the dark. I walked for about 10 minutes until i saw a side door to some sort of room. Inside was nothing of interest just a few metalic peices and a old worn out seat. There was nothing else in the room. I went out and proceeded further down the tunnel until i reached a dead end. The tunnel was completely collapsed and there was no way through the rubble. There were no pipes here and that was a wierd scene. I turned around and...with a shock.......my light shut down. I tried to turn it on but it wasnt working. I was about 200 meters from the station and some sort of temptation made me want to come her. I began to walk back and after a minute i began to feel wierd. Dizzy, and like i was about to throw up. I kept walking hoping to reach the station but it felt like i was walking in circles. I ended up falling to the ground with a thump. The tunnel began to emerge in a lighter tone. Until i could see my arms in front of me. But there was no light. I put my arm on my neck and felt something poking out. I grabbed the object and slowly and painfully pulled it out. It was some sort of needle with a wet substance on the tip of it. I turned around and saw a man with tatoos all over his body. His arm was deformed beyond recognision and his facec was painted with some sort of red paint. And his face was pierced all over. I then felt a sharp pain in my head and my eyes shut.

I awoke again later on and i was tied up and was being dragged into some sort of manhole in a dark room. Then i passed out again.

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

The fire was slowly dying as flame by flame turned to nothing more than glowing ashes. It was actually quite interesting to spectate at that very moment. How the glows just lighted in a dim and strange red color. How more and more of it just turned into grey ashes. How the ashes then collapsed from its previous shape as firewood, and landed on the bottom of the fireplace as grey soul-less dust. I must have been staring into the fireplace for more than an hour without moving a muscle. I was daydreaming my way into a world where buildings of glow and ashes were falling together one by one, smashing the grey streets of concrete and dust.

4. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

standing watch under an arch wasnt the most intertaining job and it had started to get boring. so i decided to do a lap or two around the station searching for anything of intrest or amusement. after a few minutes of patroling i walked passed the collum Andrey had been standing beside, he wasnt there. at first i didnt think much of it, "he's probobly sleeping by the fire with everyone else" i told myself. but when i returned to the fire i saw him nowhere. a strange look took over my face as i took a closer look at the group trying to spot him out. I walked over to Ben and nudged him with my foot. he was blankly staring into the now snuffed fire with wide open eyes. he looked up at me and i told him "I think Andrey got a little adventurous in the tunnel. im gunna go look for him. can you keep watch till i get back?".

5. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

*waking up from my dreamless sleep I heard Dima talking to Benji about Andrey gone walkies. I sat up and rub my eyes to get fully awake. standing up I went to where Dima and Benji were. I had managed to get some sleep and was feeling better now*

'Andrey's gone walkies? hmm, should have known. Dima, let's go, see if we can find our friend. Ben, I think is best to get everyone up and ready. if we are not back in fifteen minutes, follow us into the tunnel' I said as I prepared my AKS after having a quick sip of my flask and rolling a smoke.

'shall we Dima?' I asked him while heading towards the dark mouth of the tunnel with Jet once again on my shoulder.

6. Aaron

Regular

"Alright" I said to Odessa. I turned back to Ben and said "it's probably best for you to keep watch while we're gone. Seeing as how your already up". I walked back to the arch I was previously standing under and collected my stuff. As I walked back to Odessa I gave her a nod and we went on our way down the tunnel. I turned on my head lamp and undid the safety on my rifle. I didn't think it was neccecary for a simple walk, but then again these are unexplored tunnels. Me and Odessa walked beside each other lighting up both sides of the tunnel. "so, do you think we're gunna find this 'Wolf' alive? Ive heard stories that these satanists sacrifice all there prisoners to the devil himself... Then again I've also heard that they keep them alive for slave labour. Maybe it's neither or maybe it's both".

7. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I had been woken by the chatter, and was a little grumpy. "Did you have to speak that loud?" I asked Benjamin, even though I knew in the back of my head that they had almost whispered. After a quick look around, I sat up and asked: "Where are Odessa and Dima?" , still disoriented from waking up. A quick glance at my watch let me know that I had slept for four hours. Not a whole lot, but enough to keep me going, I thought.

8. BORIS13

I opened my eyes and i was in some sort of tunnel. It was about 5 foot by 6 foot and i was dragged by two men. My head was killing me and my brain was shutting down occasionally. After 5 minutes we entered some sort of station. All covered with red paint and everybody had tatoos. There were no children at all. Then my brain shut down again. And everything went black.

9. Jet Odessa

*walking slowly in the dark tunnel Dima and I looked carefully around us. there was something going on that I didn't like. nothing concrete that I could put my finger on, but just a feeling. I knew Jet could sense it too 'cause she had tensed suddenly on my shoulder*

'Dima, stop' I whispered to him. 'there is somenthing going on here'

*as I said that Jet jumped of my shoulder and scurried along, her body close to the ground, her tail low. I followed her until we came to a bend, were a side tunnel forked to the right. I saw some sort of light at the end and stop. looking down I saw something shining on the floor and bent down to pick it up*

'look, it's Andrey's gun. I think we have reached our destination' I said to Dima. 'now, we need the others before we do anything. we can either wait here for them to turn up, or one of us can go and get them. what you reckon?'

*as I waited for Dima's answer I took the safety off of my AKS and pointed it towards the source of light, hiding myself in the shadows*

10. Aaron

Regular

Suddenly the situation had gotten more tense. It appered that Andrey had simply disappered off the face of the earth. "you go, your much faster. ill keep looking around here.

11. Skaara Dreadlocks

I sighed at the fact that we would possibly have to be leaving already because of Andrey. At least my coat had dried. I had nodded to them both, agreeing to their suggestions before they had left. When Darkbringer woke up, he seemed rather annoyed that we had been talking so loudly. "The ones who awoke you, are the ones you wonder where are", I said without really answering his question. After ripping my sight off from the almost dead bonfire, I now stood up and started getting my grey camouflaged suit back on.

12. Jet Odessa

*I listened to Dima and nodded in agreement*

'right, I'll go. stay here. I'll leave Jet with you. she'll let you know if anything is approaching'

*I saw doubt in his eyes at this, but I knew Jet would be ok with it. saying this, Jet jumped on his shoulder and purred quietly to him*

'don't worry, she's quite a good look out and good company as well. see, she likes you already. ok, I'm off. stay in the shadows and don't move. I'll be back as soon as I can' I said to Dima as Jet settled on his shoulder.

*turning around I made my way back to the station as quick as I could. we had been gone for only twenty minutes, and we were walking slow, so I knew I could make it back in half that time. Pointing my AKS and putting my light on I started my way back. After about ten minutes I could see the dying embers of a fire in the distance and could hear faint voices talking. I sped up and was soon back at the station. without stopping to catch my breath I went straight to Benji and showed him Andrey's revolver while telling him about our discovery*

'we found this on the ground, about 300 metres away from here, where there is a fork in the tunnels, leading to the right. no sign of Andrey, so our guess is that they got him as well. I think it is time to take on this SoB's, wouldn't you agree?' I said to Benji. 'Dima is keeping watch with Jet. I suggest we move ASAP, if we want to find Andrey alive' I continued while taking a sip of coffe and lighting up another smoke.

13. Skaara Dreadlocks

I was already fully geared, and the last thing I put on after the sword-holster with the katana, was the backpack on top of it. "Agreed", I said and nodded in a way of saying that I was ready. "Everyone!" I said out loudly. In the odd silence of sleeping men, it felt as though my deep voice made the ground tremble beneath us. "I am terribly apologizing for awakening you from your dreams, but we are in a desperate need of hurry; Our expeditioner Andrey seems to have wandered off without us, and is suspectedly imprisoned by the Satanists. We need to make movements. You get 10 minutes, now hurry!" I commanded. I was not used to lead a group that way, and neither did I like to, but what I said was true, and someone had to take action in order for us to complete our task within time.

14. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

I looked over to Benji, and nodded. "I'm ready." I stood up and slung my knapsack and saiga over my shoulder. "Alright, so to where do we head first?"

15. BORIS13

New roleplay thread guys? getting kind of long. I think Odessa should continue and lead this with Skaara. Im still gonan be a hostage. :eek:

16. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

Forced back to reality from a fairly oblivious sleep by Benjis shouting I got up quickly, if somewhat unsteady, and gathered my stuff and got ready to depart. Looking around the faltered campfire the rest of the group started to move and getting ready. I readied my gun and checked my medical supplies. The artifact I'd been given by Odessa glowed faintly still amongst bandages and syringes. Gloomily I thought that my stock would be rather diminished in quite a near future.

#496 Lagtagbag, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  17. werewolfsurvivor141

May I join your rp session?

18. werewolfsurvivor141

Whats the location of this rp

19. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

Were wolf were currently in part 8. We end parts to ,keep the,threads from getting too long

20. werewolfsurvivor141

who is the tread by?