Role-play part 5

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Aaron, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

"The epidemic. If it isn't bandits or M-mutants trying to kill you, there's always that. Atleast the spread has stopped for now, I haven't heard of any cases of infections for a while. If we are lucky the strain will die out by itself." I commented dryly. "What did you learn from studying the epidemic, if I M-may ask?" I asked as I dove in to the pork in front of me. It tasted like heaven would if it was made out of roasted piglet.

2. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

"Well, we tried to first study i people that lived there. They had rashes and so at first we thoght it was maybe on something they ate or drank. But that was fine as much as we were concerened. Then we got the idea that it wasnt in the food but instead in the air that they breathed. We decided to go to the surface of the stations and observed that. We were hoping to find some source of infection or the cause of it but all we found were mutants and radiation. However there were a large number of Demons there. So were later concluded that the Demons were the cause. Maybe they carried a infection into the area. Or maybe not. We were froced to leave the station by the Hansa and so we did not to stir up trouble. And we never solved the cases as they sealed the tunnels. They now have Hansa guards in the two tunnels leading to the sations. They wont anybody in nor out." i concluded.

3. Dinox Treaty

Dinox Treaty Member

(( Hey guys i'm an old RPer and i only recently joined lastlight forums so i was wondering if you guys had a spot for another person, since i am very interested in joining a Metro RP. ))

4. BORIS13

Yeah go ahead. We're at Prospect Mira right now and its a good time to join. Just read some previous posts to get an idea of what goin on :)

5. Lagtagbag

And don't forget ot make a character in the character thread:)

6. BORIS13

As i finished my lecture, "Hey well guys im going to get some stuff then get a room. They have 2 hotels here. One on the eastern side the other on the western side of the station. The one on the eastern one is a tent with 3 bunks. Its cheaper. But the other one gets you a whoe tnet for 5 bullets more. Anyway, maybe ill talk to you guys tomorow. I did a lot of traveling today. Goodnight." i looked at my watch. 9 pm. I picked up my rucksack and began to walk to a small shop. I bough 5 filters, a bottle of purified water, some sausage, and some ammo. I then approached the shop and saw a old but useable G36C Assault Rifle. Looked at it for a while and decided to give away my VSV for it. Free of charge. Just a trade. Got some more ammo for it and added a flashlight to the barrel. I continued to walk to the western hotel and got a tent for 20 bullets. I entered, closed the door. sat on the bed and got ready to sleep.

7. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

As I went back to the table I saw some of the others had already finished, and I quicly ordered some pork chops. And a vodka, to celebrate.

8. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

"So Pyotr, you still getting us some rooms? I need to hit the sac soon.. Right after I take a shower that is" I asked Pyotr.

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

"Alright. We will meet here tomorrow at 1PM", I said as I pointed up at the big clock on the wall in the bar. "Some spare time on our hands beside sleeping is a good idea", I continued, explaining why we'd meet so late on the day. "I, for one, will now go for a well deserved shower before I rent a tent on the western side of the station", I said before I stood up onto my feet. "Was there anything else on beforehand?"

10. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

"I did." I replied to Dima, "Pepishka here" -I motioned to the my friend beside me-" reserved us two rooms. I've already made arrangements to add a few extra beds on them too." I then finished the chocolate, savoring the sweet flavor before continuing. "Some of the hotels are already full, so this is the best I can do, for now. If any of you are still interested, we can visit Pepishka's armory, he's the man I was talking about, and get some of your stuff checked out."

11. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

'sounds good Pyotr. I want my IL85 checked out before setting out again. regarding the rooms, I got a firend here who has a spare room for me, so I'll be heading there. I'll meet you all tomorrow at 13:00hrs in here, but first, nothing like a nice hot shower and a long night sleep to recover our strenght, wouldn't you say so, doctors?'

*I looked at both Zhenya and Sergei and bowed my head slightly to them before getting up and picking my stuff. Jet was by now stretching out and yawning, a sure sign that she, like me, was ready for a good rest. I put some bullets on the table to cover my part of the bill and headed to my friend's tent on the north side of the station. looking at my old watch I could see it was nearing eleven at night. we had had a few hard days lately and I was ready for a good long night of nothing but deep sleep*

12. Skaara Dreadlocks

"I will head to those two tents, then", I smiled before I bowed in the typical Japanese way and then left. The station had an official area for showering, but the showers were luckily in each their booth. While I let the warm water surround my body, a woman that I had paid to wash my uniform took my clothes from outside the booth. I let the water run through my dreadlocks and carefully massaged the filth out of them.

On my way out from the shower, I quickly slipped on an extra pair of brown wide cargo pants ([​IMG]) from my backpack and a black T-shirt that was a little too small. I slowly made my way to the tents with no hurry at all, completely relaxed. The warm steam of the hot water had almost worked like a calming drug to me. When I arrived, I placed my backpack and weapons on the floor before I lay down on a bed in the tent. I pulled the silky soft warm covers over me, turned onto my side and tried to sleep.

13. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

Pepishka was just the man I was looking for. I reached out for his hand, giving him a nod and saying: "Nice to meet you. I'm Darkbringer. Pyotr here has already told us about your gunsmithing skills. I have a very special request for you. You see, I found this rifle next to a cart with dead bandits. I would like you to do some tweaks for me," as I handed him a sketch of how I'd like my REC7 to look:

[​IMG]

The inverted tiger camo seemed nothing but a showoff, but it was actually quite effective in the flicker of a candle or petrol lamp.

14. Lagtagbag

"Yes, To rest and recover seems like a wise m-move. Off to bed, then." I hastily finished my divinely cooked pork and made my way to the tents. I dropped into bed and fell asleep with my clothes on.

15. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

"indeed it does sound good Pyotr. But first I think I need a shower". I followed Ben to the shower room and took the longest shower of my life. Brushing the dried blood and sweat from my hair and cleaning my cuts. After I finished I took a quick walk around the station. I wouldnt be doing any business today but tomorrow for sure. It was about an hour before I reached the hotel Pyotr had prepared for us. I stood outside the door with a cigarette and thought about our whole journey and what the future would have in store for me. "ah, best not to think about that kinda stuff" I told myself before melting into bed.

16. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

Pepishka takes a look over the rifle and nodds, "I can do that in two days time, at this schedule, but I'd most likely have to replace some of the parts of this rifle." He looks over the rifle and points out some things that were in need of a good cleaning and needed replacement. Some parts were withered out, something none of us had noticed before. He then adds "If I don't fix those, attachments or not, this thing will break down faster than a engine-less motorbike."

"Well, even better." I replied to him, "Least we know there won't be any complications when we hit the road again. How long is it going to take?"

"A day or two, like I said, I don't know." He grinned and nodded. "For the camouflage however... I'm not so sure about how to say this, but If I did so with the paint I had right now, it'd most likely get into something we don't want it to get into and fuck up the whole mechanism." he then returns it to Darkbringer and adds, "Sorry about that, maybe you can ask someone else. you see, I'd rather have a living customer than a dead one."

I stood up and nodded at him, "Pep, I'll get to the markets first before coming back here. Make sure you tell me first how much it costs before you do anything. I want to make sure if its really worth it." I then left for the market place, in hopes of finding another old friend of mine. Ah, is it good to be home.

17. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

After accepting Pepishka's deadline, I headed for the showers just in time to see Benjamin walking out. I gave him an acknowledging nod, but he didn't seem to notice me. I put my clothes in a bucket on my way in, and they had, just as I suspected, been cleaned during my shower. It really was revitalizing, and I felt full of beans as I headed for the hotel's tents. I stopped by the bar for a quick drink. Not vodka this time, no - I wanted some fine liquor, to top of the luxury of the bath. In the end I decided to go with the most expensive whiskey on the menu. I had picked up quite a few bullets at the armoury, and this was a good moment to get rid of some of them. I sat there sipping for about ten minutes, before heading back to the tents. Life undeground wasn't that bad after all, I thought, slightly affected by the booze. As I looked in the tent I saw Benjamin, Dima and Sergei had already gone to bed, so I quickly found a comfy looking bed and fell asleep.

18. BORIS13

Hey howbout since were all in a station we start a new roleplay thread. Then we all can "wake up" and continue?

19. Skaara Dreadlocks

Good idea, 30 pages is enough for one thread. I'll start the next one :)