Role-play part 5

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Aaron, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

Dahksinol is kinda right. Though I am often here on the forum, and able to post ten roleplay posts a day, I still have some days when I'm gone the whole day. We have our times, though. Like earlier in the satanist station, it just flew straight away, haha. I could barely keep track with what was happening.

2. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Alright two days is pause enough

"Next stop Prospekt Mira!" yelled the train conductor. His voice interrupting every conversion on the train. I grabbed all my gear and got ready to exit when the train stopped. Looking closely I could see the lights of Prospekt Mira getting closer and closer. A hot shower and warm bed surly awaited.

3. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

"Now we're getting somewhere." I said allowed, "Hey, Zhenya, you say you're a traveler, eh? I'm sure you've got a few stories to tell." I leaned back on my seat and crossed my arms, slightly relaxing from the freedom of movement. It was good to be able to stretch in a chair a bit. You almost never get to do that nowadays.

4. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

"Stories huh? Well what do you wanna hear? I got lots." I laughed very slightly. The trip to Prospect Mira was surely honna take over an hour. So any way to waste time was a good idea to me.

5. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

"Well, how did you get trapped down here when it happened?" I asked. It was a classic conversation-starter, and I was actually quite interested in this stranger's story.

6. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

I looked around too scan the area, it was crowded and loud, but i kept my guard up, I can't trust anyone here so i kept to myself, i heard a loud speaker saying that a train was inbound for the station, I haven't seen a train in some time and i was curious to see how it looked like; I waited. It also said it won't be long at about half an hour or so, i saw a nearby bench and i sat on it it felt stiff and hard but it was enough for me, so i waited.

7. BORIS13

I turned around to Darkbringer and began,"Well i was 15 at that time and i was with some friends near the city center. Just hanging out. As i was leaving i went to the Polis stations to catch a ride to Belaruskaya. Thats where my old house was. And just as i entered the station the sirens began and after 10 minutes they locked the airlocks. And well, here i am."

8. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

hey guys, I'm back. thanx for keeping it slow, it gives me a chance to dive straight back in.

*I looked at Zhenya closely this time. neither Jet nor I could feel any threat coming from him, but still kept myself on guard*

'well, as the guys said, I'm a mutant hunter, but come originally from the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone were I was Stalker, via Spain, via England. long story for some other time. now, I'm more of a hunter of not only mutties, but other monsters of the human kind'

*we were nearly at Prospekt Mira and the thought of a warm shower, nice hot food and a comfy bed for the night lifted my sprits. I lit up another smoke and had another sip of my flask while listening to the newcomer*

9. BORIS13

Looking at Odessa, "Chernobyl, huh. I heard of that place. Nuclear reactor got messed up and the whole area got radiated. The radiation went as far as northern America. Then it became known as 'The Zone'." I got a little bit more comfy in the seat and the announcer announced we were getting close to Kurskaya. 2 more stops to Prospect Mira.
    "Did you guys know about the epidemic going on in the triangle beyond the tunnels of Kurskaya? I worked there for a month or two on the case of the source but we couldnt find anything. People began getting sick and we thought it was with the air. So we studied the surface area and all we found were demons. Before the solution was solved the Hansa kicked us out and shut the whole area down. I heard about talks about blowing up the tunnels to block the infections." i sighed, "You know, so many tunnels were rubbled lately. Soon you wont be able to travel 4 stations without having to find a way around a blockage."

As i concluded my story the train began to rumble and slow down. And the lights of Kurskaya opened up. This station was like many stations in St Petersburgh that i heard about as a child. You couldnt see the station and their was a wall between the train and the platform. With doors in between. In the Petersburgh Metropolitan it was used agaisnt flooding. Since the tunnels there were the deepest in the world. But here. It was built by the Hansa so that if the infections spread they wouldnt penitrate throught the Ring.

10. Skaara Dreadlocks

I was leaning against Zhenya's seat from behind him. I raised my voice, with my head just half a metre beside his head. "I, myself, was on a plane from Japan. Switched to another airplane in New York. I and a lot of friends were on our way to a sanctuary in the Siberian wilds. The war was at hand, and our plane was shot down as we flew over Moscow. I was one of the few to make it down into the metro before they locked the gates" I said before I relaxed and leaned back in my seat.
    "Right behind me, just a few seconds after I and two of my friends had entered through the gates to the metro, an officer was closing the gates in front of everybody else. Then I saw a woman with a child, struggling to get to the entrance, and the officer rejected her. She knew that there was nothing more to life for her, she knew that she was going to die, yet she used every last bit of her strength and effort to give her baby to the officer before the gates closed. That mus be one of the strongest scenes I have seen in my lifetime" I said with a distant look in my eyes.

Sorry, I just had to rip that off from the Last Light Live Action Short Movie :p

11. Jet Odessa

*at last the train got to Prospekt and we all trooped out. our faces a mixture of tiredness, sadness and relief at finally being there. Jet jumped on my shoulder and meaowd softly. I turned to her and scratched her head*

'soon my girl, I promise I'll get you something nice to eat. so, guys, what's the plan? I personally intend to get some hot food and a nice shower, in no particular orther, and a long night sleep. there is a 'restaurant' around here with good food and affordable prices, so if you all agree, perhaps we could all head there and have a meal together, and plan our next move' I said to the guys while gathering my gear.

12. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I gave Odessa a quick nod before looking up towards the ceiling. It was a beautiful station, that had been maintained somewhat properly. It was obviously a trading station, but unlike most other stations, people here just quitely manned their stands. Not in an introvert way, just more professional than the usual circus. As I sat down by the restaurant and took off my backpack, a sigh of relief escaped my lips. First now could I really relax. It had been some time since we had left Kitaj-Gorod, and sitting down with no big plans ahead, was a great feeling. And, besides, the smell of freshly cooked pork chops didn't exactly make it worse.

13. Aaron

Regular

As the train stopped we all exited in one big block. All eger for a meal and bed (not to mention a shower). Odessa mentioned the idea of all heading to the restaurant for a big meal. The answer was clear to me. I nodded along with darkbringer and quickly sat down at the table. I wasted no time and ordered two servings of the menu's first listing.

14. BORIS13

I grabbed and slung my bag over my shoulder and hung my VSV on my other shoulder. I got off the train and watched the group part off to a well known food stand to me. I myself wandered off to the other side of the platform. Climbed some stairs down to the lower levels and knocked on the 'Hospital" door. A man answered and allowed me to enter. We talked for a minute and i proceeded to hand him 2 medical kits and a bottle of toxins for relieving pain. He asked me to observe some men that were on beds. Two of them had broken forearms while the last one had a concussion. I treated them for a short while but said thei was nothing you can really do. The man with the concussion just needed some weel rest. And for the ones with the broken bones they needed a plaster which you can order from Polis. We shook hand a i parted off. Grabing my bag as i left the room. I climbed up to the platform and went to get some food.

15. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

"Alright, then." I stood up, "I'll meet you there, I'll have to talk to a few friends of mine, and reserve us a few rooms." I then turned to leave as I picked up my knapsack.

I walked ahead of the group, and took a quick left in an alleyway. It was dark, damp, but I hardly cared. I continued walking until I saw a trench-coated man, smoking what seemed to be a cigar. Oddly, it reminded my of Andrei. I wonder why? "You're back. Good to see you old man." he called out, his voice guttural and gruff. "Haven't changed a bit, have you?"

"Still a man of piss and vinegar." I replied as he passed me a cigarrette. "Get it while its fresh." he said to me, showing of a row of yellowing teeth, "The boys of high command are going to be looking for me. So, what are you doing in Mira?"

"I'm looking to collect three debts. I want to secure five rooms. Can you do that?" I asked. The man shook his head and replied, "I can give you two. But that's it. The rest, you have to pay."

"Goddammit, boy!" I growled back, "Saved your wife and son back in the day! Surely, you can spare a few beds or something." The man stroked his cheek and nodded, "I can get you free food for today and tomorrow and several dirty rounds. But that's it. You'd have to talk to some of the others if you want more."

I grinned and patted his back. He did the same. "C'mon, Pyotr, let's find you friends." I nodded at that and went off to look for Odessa, Darkbringer and Dima.

After a few minutes of searching, we found them by the restaurant Odessa had conveniently forgotten to tell me the name of... Damn kids.

I walked up to them and sat down by the side, my friend, Vano did the same. I turned to the bartender and ordered up a whiskey sour. The man's face grimaced at his recognition of me and I could only smile back. "How's it going Stockholm?" I asked him, teeth bare like an ape, "Business doing good?"

The large, burly man only shook his head before passing me a tin of hot chocolate. I took a sip of it and smiled, "Tastes pretty damn good. Where'd you get this sh*t?" I smacked my lips, in emphasis. "A man's been making chocolate here. No one knows how. But it tastes just like my ma's cooking." the man replied.
    "I'd have a full meal, three sausages, a loaf of bread, and an egg. I've'n't eaten in a whil and I'm famished." I said, placing down four dogtags in front of him. "I think you remember this?"
    The man picked it up and looked through them individually. carefully. "It's my brothers'."
    I nodded.
    "Found them down at Nagtinskaya. Nosalis attack."

The man nodded at that and ordered one of the wenches to get my meal. Damn I'm hungry.

16. Aaron

Regular

I tapped my fingers anxiously waiting for my meal to arrive. It was just now that I started to wonder what it was exactly I had ordered but regardless it would go down good with me. Finally my meal arrived, well both of them. Ham, eggs and what appeared to be a pan fried can of vegetables. As I inhaled my food Pyotr sat down with a stranger in a worn trench coat. I could only give them a quick nod seeing as how my mouth was full. Pyotr caught up and ordered with the restaurant worker but I paid little attention to it. My plate got emptier and emptier until there was nothing left but an empty bottle of shroom vodka I had used to wash down the food. "sigh, feels good to have a full stomach again eh?" I said aloud to no one in particular.

17. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

I waited quite some time until the train arrived in the station, much to my dislike it looked ugly, ragtag and put together by a 4 year old, but it was working and that's what it mattered, looking around the carts i saw the doors opening, and there i saw faces that i recognized, Pyotr, Ben and the others, but some that i did not. They seemed to have formed another bigger group so i decided not to meet them now, i will take this nice and easy to see if those people are to be trusted, so i followed them to a nearby restaurant where i took a seat next to 4 of them and ordered a shot of vodka then looked at all of them, examining, i just hope they won't notice me, but a man in such a strange, different gear will probably make me stand out, right now i just want my drink.

Oke guys im here and stalking ya for nao, u dont know who i am since i got my gear on and my balaclava is on, but u can interact with me if you wish, if not ill start it :D

18. Skaara Dreadlocks

"Splendid idea, Odessa", I said as we walked towards the restaurant. I had ordered a whole chicken, and did not use neither fork nor knife. I just pulled off my gloves and proceeded by tearing the flesh and bone apart with my bare hands, eventually stripping all the bones of all their meat. I could not help it but to stare at a stranger with a balaclava that walked up and sat down at a table next to ours. He seemed awfully familiar. His bodybuild, the way he walked, the shape of the face under the mask, and not least, the eyes. I shook it out of my mind when Pyotr arrived with a friend of his.

19. Jet Odessa

Vlad, could you put in your sig who your RP character is, if you don't mind? right now I can't remember, sorry! thanx.

*after having my meal, grilled pork chops with grilled veggies and pork crackling and a nice big piece of chicken for Jet, all with milk to wash it down, I started to feel much better. the restaurant was known to me, since I would come here for a meal everytime I passed through Prospekt. the patrons were friendly and the owner an old friend of mine. his wife made the best pork crackling in the metro and, if she knew I was coming, would keep some for me. I noticed a man wearing a balaclava sitting next to us, his eyes darting from one to the next and also Pyotr's friend. his face was familiar, I had seen him before around, although I had never talked to him*

'well, it seems this was just what we needed. now, what are you planning to do next? you know were I'm headed, that is Jet and I, and you are welcome to come with me, however, if you do not wish to do so, that's fine by me, I'l go ahead alone, although I must admit that I've got used to your company and I would miss you all, apart from you being all good damn fighters! It would be a shame to leave my comrades in arms behind' as I said this I rolled up a smoke, but stopped short of lighting it. 'you mind if I smoke?' I asked the guys.

#259 Jet Odessa, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
  20. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

I was abruptly woken up by a piercing sound shrieking in my head. The train whistle. The train was ready for departure. I had had fallen asleep on the train and it seemed as my fellow travelers had forgot to wake me up. I cursed under my breath and made a staggering escape through the train doors before they closed.

I looked around the platform taking in the impressions of Prospekt Mira, a typical hanza station, just like my home station. Instead of going searching for my group right away, I decided too explore the station for a while. I walked trough the markets, watching the daily activity of the traders and their customers. From restaurant not faraway came a gorgeous smell of food and I my stomach reminded me I hadn't eaten for a long time. I instantly made my way there.