Recruitment

Discussion in '<span style="color: white;">Phoenix Guard' started by Kayde, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Kayde

Kayde Member
    Staff Member

Phoenix Guard is a tight knit brotherhood of soldiers and mystics ! We are looking for members of all aspects of play. While we are personally a intense pvp group we will welcome pve and rp oriented players with open arms. There are a few rules you should know before checking out our site www.gw2phoenixguard.enjin.

The rules for Phoenix Guard are meant to help people enjoy the game, not hinder their experience. These rules are weighted differently for the different Divisions of the guild. Universal rules are age 18 and mature. And of course we do not look for members that contribute to much hated guild drama!

First rule--- Respect---

I expect all members of Phoenix Guard to represent the guild in a respectable manner. No bad mouthing competition and giving the guild a bad name. Anyone who I find doing things that tarnish the guilds image will be punished and possibly even kicked from the guild. This rule also covers things like respecting higher ranking officers. All things that should be expected from a functioning mature human.

Secondly--- Scheduling ---

It is very important you make it to scheduled events. If you are unable to make it please let me know a few days beforehand and you will be excused. Real life comes before the game, but do not leave me hanging waiting for someone to log on for competitive pvp. This rule goes most heavily for D1 members.

Third rule --- Have fun ---

I want all members to have fun when they play. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the guild please tell me and I will do my best to find a way to fix your issues.

Fourth rule --- Ranking ---

All members will be given a rank equivalent to private upon registering for the site. However to be rewarded further with ranks you must be active not only in game but on forums. Do not join the forums and expect to get rewarded just for playing the game, being part of the community in all aspects is very important to the growth of the guild.

Following rules will be set by D3 and D4 leaders about their respective play styles and expected ediquette.

At our core we are still a fun, easy going group at heart. But members are expected to have a level of ediquette and respect to properly represent what the guild wants!

What about team speak?

We have an established ventrilo server, all D1 members are required to use ventrilo. But other members are not required to do anything ! Play how you want to !

To check out our already established community go to www.taskforcephoenix.enjin.com!One very important thing to us is that everyone is having fun and everyone has a voice. We are not a dictatorship! Every member has a voice and can help guide the guild if they try. If you are not having fun tell someone and we will do everything we can to make sure you have fun! Over all www.gw2phoenixguard.enjin.com and www.taskforcephoenix.enjin.com is a tight community full of members that are like family. Come join our family!

In times of darkness people look to the Phoenix for hope. Come with me and be that light in the dark!

To apply quickly go to gw2phoenixguard.enjin.com/recruitment and make sure to check out www.taskforcephoenix.enjin.com to get a glimpse of our great community!

2. Rikkimarro

Rikkimarro Member

Phoenix guard is really something else, I promise you wont be sorry you joined!

1 person likes this.
  3. Kayde

Kayde Member
    Staff Member

Thanks Rikki. The Phoenix is glad to have you.