Question for everyone

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV & FFXI' started by blinghoblanger, Jun 15, 2015.

1. blinghoblanger

So, since i'm getting sick of seeing hate over the net all day, I wanna ask you guy's and gal's a question.

What are you gonna do first when you enter Heavensward?

Me? I'll probably go continue my DRG quest and main story for a bit, later veering off and trying my hand at Machinist and Dark Knight. I'm also going to see what the hell I have to do to fly right away. Very excited.

So.

How about you?

Rosie Dunn likes this.
  2. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine Well-Known Member

I will finish the mai storyline. Then I will level up to 60 and finish the story in heavensward. Then I will probably try one of the new jobs. Maybe level up some of the old classes as I only have White Mage levelled up and need to level up crafting too, not a single crafting job higher than lvl 10.

Rosie Dunn likes this.
  3. tarverten

tarverten Well-Known Member

Ill probably do the story and level my WHM. Im guessing dungeons are still going to be needed for story, and I dont like tanking (and dont have a tank in I90+) and I dont care for the DPS queues.

Afterwards? Its a toss up between leveling DRG/BLM or trying out Machinist or Astrologian.

Rosie Dunn likes this.
  4. blastguardgear

blastguardgear Well-Known Member

I'll continue the story with my DRG until level 60 then gear up. After that, probably jump to Dark Knight.

Rosie Dunn likes this.
  5. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Well-Known Member

Lvl my Bard and Miner then get started on Machinist. :)

6. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I will just keep going and going...and going until everything is accomplished. :p

7. Lucky120

Lucky120 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well I am not in there yet but I am going to do a little of the main story and then just keep on playing until I am done with every single thing. I have so many sidequests and other things that I can do. I am still working on my weaving, alchemy and culinary. I am also making a tank so I will more than likely start getting my tank to 50.

8. misskrystal1982

misskrystal1982 Active Member
    Regular

I am a main story kind of person. After that I do sidequests that interest me, and I beef up my character a bit. It honestly depends at the moment what kind of mood I am in and what I am looking to do

9. Lucky120

Lucky120 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I know I am a ;little late, but I continued my summoner and got her to 60 yesterday and now I am working o getting my weaver to at least 50 which she is like 45 now. I made a alt character that I want to go through the story line again and get to 60 haha. My goal is to get all the classes to 60 on both characters except black mage, because that is so boring to me. If I do that would be the last class I level.

10. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

So far I have white mage, bard, and scholar/summoner up to 60. They're all decently geared (though I still want a few more pieces of gear for my summoner, I'll get them in due time.) Right now I'm working on my Machinist, it's currently at 41. All my crafts are 55+, with carpenter at 60, I've been slowly plugging away at levelling all of them and hope to get them all to 60 soon. I have miner at 60 as well, and I'm slowly grinding up botanist as well.

11. Nytegeek

Nytegeek No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE!
    Regular

You shouldn't hijack other people's topics with unrelated questions like that. It is rude.

12. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member
    Regular

The story is really good but there's a $15 sub per month so if you play often enough then it's worth it. If you don't have lots of time on hand then it's harder to justify. If you want to try it out there's a 10 day free trial that you can check out and see if this is for you.

13. DeathXXXXGun

DeathXXXXGun Member
    Regular

Sorry man. New to the site ><

-DeathXGun

14. gibbs

gibbs Member
    Regular

I think this a good idea.

15. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'll keep moving with it for sometime first.

16. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I do believe it is as well

17. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'll perfect my strategy and I'll keep playing the game as I have always done.

18. Sweeriebanana

Sweeriebanana Active Member
    Regular

I am also trying to figure out how to fly around.