PVP combat coming in December

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by jcairns82, Oct 11, 2013.

1. jcairns82

jcairns82 Active Member

What's everyone's thoughts on the announcement that PVP combat will (finally) be coming to The Old Republic in December for some players and everybody else come February 2014.

I think I may just jump back into the game around that time to see if it improves my gaming experience.

2. Myristyl

Myristyl Member

Should be interesting. I actually purchased the game cheap a few months back, with every intention of playing it, but never did. Maybe this will be what finally gets me in.

3. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I didn't know they were changing the PVP I might have to come back, but I think I will make a new toon it's been along time since I last played this game I don't remember how to play.

4. ChristosR

ChristosR Active Member

That was about time. I actually got a little bit bored with the game but now that they're bringing pvp on the table, i think i'm gonna start it again and see how that goes.

5. dresdor

dresdor Well-Known Member

PVP will be another step to ruin the game. Now everything will be a fight between balancing PVP and PVE. Fortunately, they only have eight classes to balance as opposed to 13, or 22.