PUBG Throwing Grenades

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by overcast, Nov 8, 2017.

1. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have seen this tactic having a lot of issues for many people. There seems to be difference of opinion for many people who are trying to throw and damage the party. For example throwing from closer distance does more damage but also wounds you. And throwing from long distance does not gurantee exposure.

So what do you think is the right approach for the throw?

2. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't ever throw grenades if there is any chance of them hurting me. Suicide bombing is a pointless tactic, and I've never seen anyone using it in this game. That said, I don't use grenades much anyway as they don't seem to be as effective as they should be, that or I just have bad luck.

3. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

Throwing in close range can be suicidal. I think it can be fatal for short distance attacks. I agree that suicidal play is not good. And it's not going to earn any trophies in any form of games. I think it's good for the bridge and the long range fights.

4. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

Most players rely solely on firearms and forget to use grenades that can be very effective in various situations. But it can be very tricky because there are different tactics to use for different situations. Throwing grenades is very suicidal, I don't know any good tactic when it comes to grenades. I just use them when I feel like it.

5. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

No matter what game and when I played it, I seem to always have issues with the explosives and gernades and things like that. I think I just consistently underestimate their impact and the fact that they can hurt me too.