PS4 vs XBONE controllers

Discussion in 'PS4' started by FuZyOn, Aug 29, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Which controller do you like best? I'll personally go with the PS4 one. It feels much better in the hand and the lights are pretty cool. The XBOX one isn't bad either, but it just feels bulky.

2. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

Xbox one is garbage compared to the 360, I found everything is harder to press like bumpers.
    I can't do the Playstation controllers though because of the round thumb sticks. I have a few grips I got at Walmart that I tried with the Xbox one.... Couldn't do it lol.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

The round thumb sticks don't bother me that much, but I agree that the 360 controller was way better than the One's.

4. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have never liked the PS4 controllers, or any Playstation controller for that matter. The XBox ones are a lot better, and I do think that the 360 controllers are the best of those. I wish that I could use those for all of my games, but that is not possible. I also wish that they were not so darn expensive because I do go through a lot of them.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Haha, don't even remind me how many limited edition controllers I've broken over the course of the years. I guess I should stop playing bullshit games like FIFA. :p

6. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Well-Known Member
    Regular

Whet the decision is between XBOX one and PS4's controller I would definitely go for the PS4 one because of the whole model, I really consider XBOX one's controller way too big, it somehow feels kinda weird, I really prefer PS4 one, also all the PS controllers.

7. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

In my opinion I think the PS4 controller is better. It is a bit smaller and can be easier to manage for some.

8. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think PS4 is better.