Playing with a team?

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by kingcool52, Jul 4, 2017.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is one of those games where communcation can be the difference between winning a game and losing one. So because of this do you tend to play with friends in team or do you prefer to go solo? Playing with friends as a team is extremely good in a strategic game like this because you can call out enemy positions and make sure your friends aren't flanked.

2. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think it depends on the mood. Some of the time I'd say playing solo can be fun. You get to explore more of the world. And other times you tend to play wit the other people, say friends. So that way you can enjoy being solo as well. All of that works out if you are just having the fun. I'd say playing with friends can be fun for sure.

3. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Playing with a team requires patience, determination and great focus, i mostly like to play alone .

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like to play alone from time to time but the game tends to get boring when playing solo. Most of the time I have 2-3 friends I play with, we hop on TeamSpeak and just have fun for a couple of hours.

5. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree with you on this, playing sometimes get pretty boring and stale which ruins the experience.

6. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

Playing with a team can be great if your teammates don't suck. On the other hand, solo playing can feel a bit lonely and routine. I personally prefer to play solo to avoid disappointment, but playing with a good team can be more fun.

7. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree, playing with a team is definitely a lot fun and can improve your skills along the way.

8. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

Not to mention the fact that you can also find new friends by playing with teams. There is just something great about playing with other people that solo-playing could never emulate. Besides, I guess we people just need some form of social interaction, even in gaming.

9. Meeseeks

Meeseeks Member
    Regular

In squads you should usually just make sure everyone has a well rounded amount of ammo & meds. As long as you loot well you'll all be kitted with AR's and at some point some of you will have a sniper or two. A group of 4 well rounded players (skill & gear wise) will always be better than a group of 4 "Specialized role" players imo.

10. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

Yeah, but usually everyone just picks their favorite class. It's rare to get a chance wherein you'll actually cooperate with each other. Well, yeah the ideal team is composed of balanced classes anyway.

11. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree, when everyone has different classes, the team is more balanced.

12. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

Although the idea seems interesting, it's always good to take into consideration the type of game that will be played (and obviously the game itself), as well as your mood at the moment you play it.

13. Haroon

Haroon Active Member
    Regular

Although both of situations are very interesting and enjoyable while playing game.But usually I like to play in a group such as with my friends and family members.When I play in a group then more ideas come from all the members of my group.In this way game become more interesting and enjoyable.

14. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree, both situations are very enjoyable and offer different perspectives to the game.

15. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

The amount of new ideas that can come up when you decide to play in a group is always a very interesting thing because you have access to other points of view than yours.

16. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I prefer playing with a team that consists of close friends since it's really fun.

17. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

If there is a proper communication and execution. Then I am guessing it's not hard to play with team vs team battles. You'd have more chances of winning it than without team if things go bad though. Sometimes it may not work for many of us.

18. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

Playing with a team is more fun, so I prefer that. I can't accomplish much playing solo anyway.

19. Rezy

Rezy Member
    Regular

Playing with friends that you know are good and have good communication is definitely something I tend to do a lot. I rarely solo-queue.

20. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really love to play solo to explore the game, also I can do whatever I want there. But playing solo sometimes gets boring. I also like to play with my friends. It just depends on my mood when playing games.