Planetside 2 forum

Discussion in 'MMORPG Forums - Troubleshooting and Site Feedback' started by Farseer, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Farseer

Farseer Member

Just wondering why do you have it in the list of MMORPGs you played, yet not in the forum list...

2. gats

gats Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm prety sure Planetside 2 is an MMOFPS not an MMORPG. This site is based around RPG games so I doubt it would have a subforum.

3. Farseer

Farseer Member

It is, but it says RPGs and MMOs forum in the top, which PS2 qualifies for, and its in the list of MMOs you play in the sign up, so they do acknowledge it as an MMO.

4. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

Good point. Doesn't make sense for them to include it in the list of MMORPGs and then not on the forum. Just kinda contradicts itself.

5. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree it should have a subforum!

6. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

Its a really good FPS game though, perhaps a MMOFPS section on this forum would be nice.

7. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I would personally categorize as an MMO it might not be like your typical MMO, but it is an MMO none the least adding more sub forms would just make the site look more crowded in my opinion.

8. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

I thought MMORPG stands for two separate genres which is why there's another section on RPGs. I agree that Planetside 2 should have a sub of its own since it's MMO but maybe later after the game is out.

9. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

That is true, but then you got other MMO's as well that don't actually fit into that category as well such as NFS World which is a street racing MMO then you would have to make a sub forums for all of them not just for one I would think the best solution would maybe change the name of the general MMORPG forum to just general MMO that way you cut down on the sub forums all together.