Pilum weapon not operating correctly on Xbox One Game Console

Discussion in 'Ryse: Son of Rome - General Discussion' started by Allen, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Allen

Allen New Member

The purpose of this forum message is to hope someone may help me with my current issue. I am currently out of ideas. I have purchase Ryse Son of Rome a year ago with a bulk of other games, and finally got around to this game.

I am very confused by this game console features. The problem I having is that in the settings and instructions on the game it is detailing on how to fire the pilum. The instructions states to "Press and Hold the LT to lockin and aim and to fire by pressing and holding the RT" this feature is not working on my Xbox One game console. I have reviewed multiple YouTube tutorials and noticed whenever these guys use their Pilum target screens their zoom goes up and focus into a red target and then allows them to fire. I have tried multiple times but the screens on my game does not lock in or turn red and it will not fire. Again, I am very confused so my questions are could it be that my game console need an update or do I have a bad game? Have anyone else have this issue before with this game?