PC

Discussion in 'No Man's Sky' started by Norjak71, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member
    Regular

Now that we have confirmation on the PC what do you think the recommended specifications are going to be. I'm excited about mod potential already.

Is anyone going to play PC or are we all console gamers here?

2. krnd

krnd Well-Known Member
    Regular

I will definitely play it, but from what I've seen in the gameplay videos it seems to be a bit of a let down. Perhaps the hype was too much to live up to.

3. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really have no idea what to expect in terms of specifications and requirements and things of that nature, but I get the feeling that I will not have it. I am not a big PC gamer, and so I just do not have the machines to play these games, and I do not want to risk trying it on my laptop. Maybe someday, but not for now. Interesting stuff though and I am curious to see how it turns out, and thanks for sharing.

4. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

The system requirement seems pretty lax from what I've read, but despite that the stuff I've heard from friends who have played the game have said that it is very poorly optimized. If you want to play it on PC, I'd wait for a patch or two.

5. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't have the best PC but even for me the game's running fine. There were stuttering problems when it launched but they quickly fixed them. :)

6. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I heard the ps4 version crashes a lot. I've already seen two game reviews and they both stated how much they had to deal with crashes and that's on top of the game being a bit boring supposedly so I think for someone interested in this game I'd say PC probably is safer.