Quantcast

Overrated series

Discussion in 'Fable' started by Zombie Lad, Aug 12, 2013.

1. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

I don't like it as a series. Suffice it to say, I only like the First game. The second one is bearable and the third one was just simply terrible in my personal opinion. For the most part however, I don't think their under or over-rated, because there's not a whole lot to rate past the first game.

2. I loved the Fable series. It was actually one of the first non-tabletop RPGs I ever played.

The second and third games could've been better, but I still thought they were great.

3. niightwind

niightwind Well-Known Member

I personally wouldn't say it is overrated. For me to consider something to be overrated, though, it needs to be something that is/was really popular, and I can't say that about the Fable series. Maybe it was more known other places, but among my old friend group and in general in discussions online, I haven't heard a whole lot of people mention the game, and when it is mentioned, not many people actually have played it.

I seem to be in the minority here, but I actually liked the third game in the series. Not my favorite, but not bad or anything.