Opening Up The Bank

Discussion in 'Tera' started by shadegrilllock, Jun 7, 2015.

1. shadegrilllock

So, one bank tab as Elite player? Already regretting that $15
    I've only been playing for a few days and already my one bank tab has been maxed out - internet search does not turn up much other than responders not actually answering the specific question about ways to get more bank space by "in game" means
    If the only way to get bank space is by way of the cash shop then my Elite status will be cancelled right quick
    Any real answers out there?
    Thanks

2. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine Well-Known Member

Some of us paid full retail on release. Now thats regret! :) I wish I had the answers for you, but I quit about 2 weeks after the game released because of the obnoxious players. It may be better now...I hope so anyway. Good luck in the game!

3. tarverten

tarverten Well-Known Member

You can unlock bank tabs through the cash shop. That is not an elite perk. Elite perks are leveling and adventuring buffs.

4. blastguardgear

blastguardgear Well-Known Member

Sadly, the game's instruction aren't exactly clear. But that doesn't actually fall under the elite perks. You can actually do that from the start of the game

5. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Well-Known Member

yeah, it is pretty obvious Elite does not unlock bank tabs

so cash shop only then

well, this will be my shortest time in an MMO

should have known to check on this before plunking any money down after FFXIV started charging for more inventory space despite the subscription fee - one of the 2 reasons i quit that one

6. KyubiChan

KyubiChan Active Member
    Regular

Unfortunately elite does not open bank spaces, you have to purchase EMP in order to get more bank spaces. Elite helps with other things such as dungeon times, and also you are able to do more dailies as well rather than just 10. Elite has some good perks but bank space was not one of the things included.