Noclip Help

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by Revenor, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Revenor

Revenor Member

Hi, Well, i've spent the last 6 hours trying to found out a noclip mod, trainer, or whatever. Everything will do. What i need, is a mod, or a trainer (doesnt matter). The reason is, as a hobby, i like creating cinematics on games, mainly on minecraft, since installing mods is easier, so i mainly create minecraft cinematics for servers. But, I want to step up my hobby, and create cinematics for high resolution etc Games. And since Metro is my favorite game series, (finished both games, read metro 2033, havent finished 2034 yet), i really want to make a cinematic for it. But Saddly i cant find a thing. So, to sum up, i want a noclip/flying trainer/mod, for both Metro 2033 and Last Light (I dont have the redux versions, but if a trainer is only available for them tell me, and i might be able to manage to do something.

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I personally have no experience with modding the Metro games, but one of our users (Downregulation) has done some absolutely stellar work on that front. The only problem is that I haven't seen him on the forum since last year. :( Unfortunately I have no contact with him and he did not leave any contact details, so chances of reaching him are slim - you are limited to waiting until someday he shows up again (unless someone else has his Steam/Skype/whatever). Downregulation made a variety of mods for both Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light, but I don't recall him ever sharing any files or tips on how to replicate his achievements with modding the games. Regardless, I dug out his threads for you and I recommend checking out some of them as you may find them interesting (listed here in no particular order):

3. Revenor

Revenor Member

Thanks for your reply :) I cant say that it helped, but i really appriciate your time trying to help me :) I've already seen all his videos, didnt know he's also on here tho. Anyway, seems like he hasn't shared any of his work for personal use as I can tell. I really hope i'll figure something out..

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

If it helps in any way, I did find a way to contact him; I sent a message to his youtube account, so hopefully and most likely, he will see that in not too long and return here, just as I asked him to in my message. If he'll share the Noclip, I'm not sure, but at least I hope he'll swing by and consider it :)

5. Revenor

Revenor Member

Wow, thanks guys. Didnt know Metro has such an awesome community... I might even start being active, I really like the community here... So, little bit of myself, I'm a Casual Gamer, former PS3, and now mainly PC, also a huge TV Series/Movie Fan. I'll probably go into more details on my profile, since i guess it's more suitable. Now some info about my work, Well, not exactly ''work'', more like a hobby. What I like to do, is creating cinematics for games. Most of them are private, and not uploaded anywhere, tho There are are 3 on my channel on Youtube. I've not been arround this for long, more like 2 years. And it's clearly that In a small ammount of time my work gets better. My most recent work, is this right here:

[YOUTUBE]dPKj3csxvt8[/YOUTUBE]

It may not be perfect as I planned it to be, but the point is that i know what i missed and can fix it on my next ones. What's not perfect, is that on like 3 points on the video, it's not perfectly synced with the music. This was cause by the fact that the preview on vegas was set on 25 fps, and not 60. I dont know how I didnt notice that tho. Well, i did not have much time, and re-rendering would take me very long, so this was the final product. With Metro tho, I won't have a Time Limit. On the project above, I spent 20 hours. On a metro project, I'll work weeks, not hours. I simply love Metro, and everything I'll make about it Shall be perfect. I finished the games long ago, before starting cinematics as a hobby. Recently tho, i was on Vacation, and had Metro 2033 (the book) with me. The games are awesome, but the book took me to some places into the Metro I've never seen before, and it was beautiful, and what I have on my mind is a 5+ minutes cinematic set on the Metro Stations and Rails, showing the Despair, Fear but also the Nice things about the Life in the Metro, all these on Maxed out settings, Smooth 60 fps clips with no clip, perfectly synced with the Metro 2033 menu theme, and ambient sounds on the background. That's what i Have on my mind.

#5 Revenor, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2015
  6. Revenor

Revenor Member

Some good news, found a cheat engine table, which contains noclip and levitation. It doesnt work as expected tho, i mean, you cant simple fly arround, i cant explain it, but the point is that it works, I'll keep searching for something better, but if I won't find anything, this will do

7. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I won't deny that this forum is very inactive these days, but we still have a few veterans that check in quite often as well as newcomers every now and then such as yourself. Would be great to see the former category grow, so I'm glad that you're considering staying. :) Also, I watched your video and enjoyed it - very well-made, left a thumbs-up. I'm not really into Minecraft (never played it), but I appreciate the effort some people put into making cool stuff out of it.

By the way, I edited your post so that your video is embedded within the comment. For future posts, you can use the [ YOUTUBE ][ / YOUTUBE ] tag (without spaces) by pasting everything that comes after youtube.com/watch?v= in between those two brackets for the same effect. Alternatively, you can press the YouTube button in the advanced post editor that does the same thing for you and then paste that part of the link into it.

8. Skaara Dreadlocks

I started reading this into the middle of the video, and the epic background music together with that text you wrote there almost gave me goosebumps :lol: If you'll do that, I'm really really looking forward to it! With your Minecraft-video being this great, I can't even begin to imagine how great the Metro version will be :D It's impressive to see how devoted you are to it; I would never have the patience to work on one project like that for so long, even if I had the time for it.

What?! :shocked: I thought it wasn't humanly possible for a gamer not to have played Minecraft :p It's not a game you have to play, but I really suggest that you try it out sometime, it can be really addictive, especially if you're playing with friends.

...That's strange, I always paste everything that comes after "youtube.com/watch". In other words, I always bring the "?v=" part into it. I guess both methods work :D

9. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I used to do the same, until one day (probably by accident) I pasted less than that and it worked anyway. It's shorter that way so that's how I've been doing it ever since. It makes sense that it works since the ?v= part of the link is always the same - only the part that comes after is unique to each video. :p

10. Skaara Dreadlocks

Indeed, but I've experienced at least twice than when I removed the question mark, but kept the v= , it didn't work.

11. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

That's strange. When you think about it, it's basically a command. The first part of the link (youtube.com) is obviously the website it's on, then you get /watch which means video playback and the following ?v= specifices which (?) video (v) to play. After the = you get the unique ID of the uploaded video. The YouTube tag on the forum probably does the whole /watch?v= part for you and even if you include the ?v= bit it still recognises that you want to embed that video, but if you paste only some of the first section then it just says "fuck it, I don't know what you're on about". :p

Anyway, sorry for temporarily hijacking your thread Revenor. :lol:

12. Revenor

Revenor Member

Really appriciate this. You see, it's mainly not my skill on editing, neither something that comes from me. It's the feedback of people, YOUR feedback, that motivates my imagination and my dedication. You are like the fuel, that starts the engine, and then in his turn, the engine provides great speed. Knowing that what you do, is not for your self-enjoyment, but also for others, knowing that someone will see your work and like what you do, i can't explain it, but it really is what makes me create this projects. Seeing that there's people in the Metro community who would like to see something like this makes me feel really nice, I'll really try my best in order to give you the best quality possible. I can't tell you for sure that I'll be able to complete this, I mean, i haven't even started recording, and it's something i've never done before (at least on a game like Metro). But i can promise you this: I'll do everything that's possible, search a solution through the darkest spots of google in order to find a solution to a problem that will occur, and I'll not stop working untill it's as good as possible. Of course, problems may not occur at all, we never know :). Thing is, while some Minecraft projects require me to work on a time base, meaning that i may work when i don't feel like it, sometimes drop the quality of my products. But this time, it's pure dedication, and I'll only work when feeling like to do so, so that the quality can be perfect. I'll keep you updated with screens, maybe Sony vegas screen showing my editing progress, and more, so you can also give me suggestions :)

13. Revenor

Revenor Member

It's ok :p I dont mind at all ;) I mean, as a Moderator of one of the biggest Minecraft Servers im used to people replying with comment like ''Plz unban i no hackz'' To a completely irrelevant post :p

14. Revenor

Revenor Member

Just a thing i want to mention, I still don't know what song shall i use. I'm between Metro 2033 menu theme and good ending, as well as something from stalker [YOUTUBE]eQjUFp74PKI[/YOUTUBE] , even tho they're kinda more upbeat than the Metro ones, meaning that Metro Songs are Darker, but i think the Stalker songs really fit into some stations, feel like what they would play on one of the guitar, arround the fire, while drinking mushroom tea. What do you think? Oh, forgot to say, while all songs from Stalker would be for sure played in a campfire in a Metro station, especially these would : 4:15, 5:20, 6:29, 7:16, 9:25,10:16,11:05,11:34,12:45,13:48,14:26,16:07 (yea i know i almost included every single one :p )

15. Revenor

Revenor Member

In case you could not picture the campfire, here you go :)

[​IMG]

16. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Personally I really love this one:

[YOUTUBE]RMV_oIfZivc[/YOUTUBE]

17. Skaara Dreadlocks

Using a song from Stalker would be more original than using one from Metro. When people see your video and you use a metro-song, they go "Oh, it's this song", but if you use one from Stalker, many might go "What's this interesting song?", and automatically get more interested. Idk, just a theory. Then again, on the other hand, the Metro songs do fit better in my opinion.

18. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

First off, excellent job on your Minecraft video, Revenor. I liked it: both literally and in terms of Youtube :)

As for the music from S.T.A.L.K.E.R., I thought most of the songs were either too jolly or overly depressing ( :p). I know that there's some upbeat ones from Metro -such as the awesome track titled Metro Blues- but the ones from S.T.A.L.E.R. (to me) just didn't seem to fit in. Though, there were a some that I thought would work.

10:16
    13:48

^These two were the ones I thought might best fit in. Also, there were two others; but they're more like runner-ups

9:25
    16:07

19. Revenor

Revenor Member

You see, that's the thing. I want to show both the misery, fear, and pain in the Metro, which you can see in people's eyes when they arrive in a station on the railcarts.. But I also want to show, that the people try to survive, and be happy, overcoming their fears, sitting arround a fire on a station, eating all kinds of food, playing the guitar, saying stories, having fun. The Metro songs mostly apply on the first part, while the Stalker ones apply to what someone would play over a campfire. In case i don't find something that combines both, im just gonna smoothly use both. Btw, do you think i should make a cinematic topic so we could discuss these things there?

20. Revenor

Revenor Member

If you want to comment something related to the cinematic, comment on the new topic I made, so we can stay on topic. (Can't link cuz no 15 posts)