Quantcast

New video shows Skill Trees, Weapon Mods, Character Select

Discussion in 'The Division' started by Ishmael, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

There's a new gameplay video that shows how the skills work, even though we still don't know everything about them. The narrator is explaining how is the skills tree interface like, how it works and how they're handled, it's actually pretty interesting. You guys should definitely check it out.

2. Delirium

Delirium Well-Known Member Regular

Ooooooooooooooh.

This is REALLY exciting for me. The skill tree, to be specific. Damn, that looks hella fun. At least they're keeping their promise and incorporated the RPG elements into the game properly.

(I mean I know there's still months of development and they can still screw it up, but let me be positive and hopeful)

3. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member Regular

I feel bad for not sharing this, but I'm glad you did. Yeah, like @Delirium said, this is very exciting and I too am glad they're staying true to their original RPG idea. From gamplay videos it definitely seems like there will be different playstyles and every character will have their own role in the team. I am really interested in seeing this actually play out though.

4. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

I think the game is basically ready. A beta is about to come out and when it's just a few months before release usually they're just balancing features and fixing bugs. So this is probably the almost complete version of the game that we're seeing.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

Pretty interesting indeed, thanks for the share! The tree has an interesting concept, though I haven't been able to understand a lot from the video. I guess I'll have to see for myself.

6. Delirium

Delirium Well-Known Member Regular

Oh, that's true. I didn't even think about it that way. Yeah I agree, I don't think we'll be seeing that many changes on the final/released version of the game.

7. Cyborg Superman

Cyborg Superman Well-Known Member Regular

This looks really promising. They seem to have put a lot of thought into skills which is a very good sign considering how little we had heard about the RPG elements until recently.

8. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member Regular

Looks great. Hope it still lives up to expectation when released.