Quantcast

New RPG's?

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by bavinnie, May 3, 2015.

1. bavinnie

bavinnie Active Member

So is anybody excited about any upcoming releases in the RPG or even the MMO department? Haven't heard any I'm pumped for myself other than the new path of exile league, which I don't think really counts... and while we're on the subject of new games - how do you guys feel about the fact that a LOT of new games include RPG elements - good or bad? I'm caught somewhere in the middle on that one myself.

2. lgdg090596

lgdg090596 Well-Known Member

Ahhh~ I'm currently anticipating Tree of Savior.

3. Aladar

Aladar Well-Known Member

Witcher 3. Looks pretty damn nice. Other than that, the new Planescape, definitely! It looks great, and the team already proved that they can make an amazing RPG, so I'm pumped for that. :)

4. bavinnie

bavinnie Active Member

I never got into the witcher games do I need to start from number 1? Also, torment is indeed looking very creamy - forgot about that one

5. Aladar

Aladar Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, Torment, not Planescape. They don't have the licence anymore, my bad. :)
    Eh, I think you don't need to start from the first one, unless you want to know all the lore and stuff, but I would definitely play at least 2 before getting into Wild Hunt.