New Roleplay

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by DaDeadlyCheese, Jul 14, 2016.

1. DaDeadlyCheese

DaDeadlyCheese Well-Known Member

Not sure if anyone is gonna bite, but I feel like starting a new roleplay. Don't have a scenario in mind yet. Reply if you're interested.

Thanks

Cheese

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

I fell out of it eventually, it just wasn't the same eventually.. I kind of want to start again, but can't for the time being because I've got a lot of studying to do for the car mechanic exams that I'm taking in August sometime. :sad:

3. Cruz

Cruz Active Member

Hey Cheese! I'd be interested. I lost internet a few months back and totally forgot to check in on the forum when I got it back... I hope you (and everyone else) is doing well!

Should we pick up new characters or do some sort of timeskip and keep using our old guys? I liked theyre relationship that was forming but its up to you really.

edit: alternatively I could GM for the group if we get more people, if you guys dont want to do freeform

4. DaDeadlyCheese

DaDeadlyCheese Well-Known Member

Hey Cruz!! We're all good here, it's good to see you. I guess we could keep using our old characters, I haven't thought of any new ones really. Perhaps we could begin where we left off, trying to get through the metro back home to our stations? We'll see how many people are interested but GM would be cool.

5. Commissar_Jimbo

Commissar_Jimbo Well-Known Member

Do I do the dew? Sure. Why the fuck not.