New Legendaries

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2: General Discussion' started by Cereus, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member
    Regular

Apparently according to the dev blog post there's news about new legendary weapons entering the game. Not only that but after years of RNGesus Anet has decided to go a questing route for the older ones. What do you guys think? I for one am glad that they decided to change their stance on getting precursors but at the same time it feels a bit late.

2. midorisour

midorisour Active Member
    Regular

OMG, I am so glad that they came out with Legendary Mastery. It gives me hope on getting a Legendary. I don't have to spend a ton of gold getting the precursor. Just have to spend the gold or farming for the materials.

I just hope they come out with better Legendary designs. I really don't like the Bifrost. The Nevermore is okay but I would only use it on the necro I never play, haha.

I am hoping to get The Bolt, I love the lightning. :D

I love the Dreamer, who can go wrong with rainbow unicorns right? lol, although I never play my thief and usually use longbow on my ranger. :(

3. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

It is a good thing that they chose to diversify their end-game content. New items means more goals that you set yourself to achieve.

4. midorisour

midorisour Active Member
    Regular

So very true. I quit because I was bored and had achieved everything I wanted to do. Not everything there was to do in game but all that I wanted to do.

Now there is more to do, although a lot of it is grinding ugh :( but still lots on my list of things I need to do. Leveling my Tyria and HoT masteries, working on getting my precursor.....

Oh and Raids are being released November 17th.....4 more days.....I'm so excited!!!!!!:D

5. JC_224

JC_224 Active Member
    Regular

Agreed with this. One of my favourite aspects although highly pointless apart from aesthetic reasons is trying to find all of the different clothes and cosmetics to uniquely customize my characters. There's nothing quite like walking around with an incredible pair of daggers (love the Thief class) and looking like a total boss. I'm still not done yet however and I have a few jumping puzzles to finish!

6. Chris_A

Regular

I have not tried the expansion pack yet, but I`m really curious about the new customization options that your character gets. I also like to collect those different clothes and then show off. :D

7. JC_224

JC_224 Active Member
    Regular

Did you managed to find or buy the rare Halloween 2015 dyes? They had some pretty good ones available and I'm a sucker for collecting things that are limited edition.

8. Chris_A

Regular

Sadly no, as I wasn`t online at Halloween. I`m sure they were good, though, as most rare dyes and outfits are really good looking in GW2.