Quantcast

New game worth it?

Discussion in 'Dragon Age' started by Zimbitt, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member Regular

So yeah has anyoned played the newest one and could tell me if it is worth it? I was a big fan of the second one and then the second one was alright for me. Don't want to waste my time and money if it blows.

2. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

Absolutely worth it.

3. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

It was worth it. I played it for almost 50 hours on it. The story is nice and also the characters are amazing too and funny.

4. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I liked it since it shed a bit more backstory on the Black City and the gameplay itself was well done. Even though I beat the game, I'm playing it again just so I can be the other classes and have different romances.

5. qag

qag Well-Known Member Regular

As someone who liked the first game, disliked the second game, I think Inquisition is great. It has lots content (To the point where it is almost overwhelming.), the story and characters are both good as well. It's a fairly indepth RPG where you'll easily find yourself dumping nearly a hundred hours in.

6. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

Dragon Age Inquisition explained things like the baby you have with Morrigorn and also what is the black city in the game which was nice to learn. We also meet Dwarves from the Kal Sharok who wear a hood on their head and seem to have survived, which is amazing and aide the Inquisition if their rules are met in the game. I reckon this is a good game and your choices from the previous ones can be uploaded from the Dragon Age Keep, which is good and Varric is in it who is funny and tell tall stories again.

7. dreadfuldread

dreadfuldread New Member

Well, it depends on how much you like playing the game in general, and how much you are willing to spend. All the DLCs are interesting, but the only "required" one would be the Trespasser dlc in my opinion.

8. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove Regular

It's totally worth it! It's a great game, though I keep getting lost in certain areas, haha.

9. RumbarBrook

RumbarBrook Active Member Regular

I enjoyed Inquisition for quite a while. It honestly does feel like a single player MMO. I've heard the last DLC fixed a lot of the problems the core game had, but never got around to finishing a second playthrough. I really loved the twist during the final act of the game.

10. IgCho

IgCho Active Member Regular

Inquisition is definitely my favorite entry in the series. The story is interesting, they introduce the best cast of characters and the organization of the warboard gives a compelling structure to the last two thirds of the game. The story revelations at the end game are also pretty jaw dropping for people who have really paid attention to the lore in previous games.

11. Ridge

Ridge Active Member Regular

I've had this game wrapped in plastic since the week it came out. I have heard so much great stuff about it, but there just aren't enough hours in the day for everything.

12. mett1982

mett1982 Active Member Regular

100 % worth it. I have played through Inquisition 3 times already and I love the game each time I play it. I think Inquisition is the best one in the series. The open world is huge, the graphics are beautiful and the characters are so well developed. With all the dlc (i purchased the game of the year edition) I think it took me well over 300 hours to complete. If you loved the Dragon age 2, would will definitely love Inquisition!