New Game Sections

Discussion in 'MMORPG Forums - Troubleshooting and Site Feedback' started by alfonso, Jan 7, 2014.

1. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

I really like this forum, been a member for awhile but I feel like it lacks game sections. I would like to see more games added for discussion. For example, it would be great if games like Aion, Global Agenda, Planet Calypso and Alaganon were included on this forum. Just some feedback, cheers!

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Adding to many games would make the front page a tad to crowded in my opinion personally I just like general MMO section for all the other MMO's, but that's just my 2 cents.

3. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

I think it's okay to have a dedicated game section for big and popular MMOs like what is listed right now. I think there should be a The Division section too but there are too many MMOs available and having every single one listed is going to look like a mess.

4. llllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllll Well-Known Member

I think a better idea would be to have a section for game publishers on the front page of the forum instead of a section for specific games, then make a sub-section of the games being published by the publishers in the publisher's section. For example, we can have a section for Nexon, then inside the Nexon section we can create a sub-section for games being published by Nexon such as Vindictus, MapleStory, Dragon Nest, etc. That way the front page of the forum will not be cluttered with sections for specific games, and yet still have coverage of almost all MMO games out there.

5. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

Good luck to get the admin to notice anything. I don't even think he logs on honestly... Have only seen 1 post from him.