New champ /role select system

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by AmenoKaji, Jan 18, 2016.

1. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Well-Known Member
    Regular

So, how's everyone feeling about the new champion select system? I personally didn't play team builder all that much, and I absolutely do not like the role system + the time it takes to get into a game now with this new system. So far I never get my main role, and I always take a role from someone else that had it set as a main role. lol.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Haven't played lol in a while, but this feature has been requested by the community for the long time. I guess with some changes it will be perfected.

3. Belovedad

Belovedad Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like it, was pretty annoying to go into draft before and having to play fill (last pick). Now you get to play one of your 2 main roles. I don't mind the time, way better to wait extra 5 minutes and win than to rush in and lose.

4. NikkiR

NikkiR Member
    Regular

I really like the new system. Before there were so many fights about who would be ADC. Now You are Guaranteed one of your top 2 roles. I have not had a problem with the system taking a long time. most likely because support is usually one of my two roles.

There was a bit of a learning curve the first few days. There are so many screens that many people forgot to lock in every time. I do think that Riot should change it so that after you have initially chosen your champion, If you miss the lock in two steps later it should just auto lock you as that champion.

5. Cloud

Cloud Member
    Regular

I'm a mid/support player so my roles end up being 90% support, 10% mind. Not ideal. But I recognize that it's good for other roles, so I deal with it when I play.

From an aesthetic viewpoint—I hate the giant champion "bubble" in the center. I want the grid back.