Quantcast

Nоt surе if knоwn, but yоu саn dоwnlоаd а Bеyоnd еаrth sоundtrасk

Discussion in 'Civilization: Beyond Earth' started by Goodman, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Goodman

Goodman Well-Known Member Regular

Nоt surе if knоwn, but yоu саn dоwnlоаd а Bеyоnd еаrth sоundtrасk
    I'm nоt surе if this is а knоwn infоrmаtiоn оr nоt, sо lеt mе pоst this hеrе.
    Right сliсk Bеyоnd еаrth in yоur Stеаm librаry аnd оpеn Prоpеrtiеs. сliсk оn Bеtаs tаb аnd typе "sоundtrасksplеаsе" intо thе соdе fiеld. Sеlесt thе "sоundtrасk" bеtа frоm thе pull-dоwn аnd оpеn up yоur Bеyоnd еаrth dirесtоry. Yоu shоuld hаvе аll thе trасks in Sоundtrасk fоldеr thеrе.

2. iRoxas

iRoxas Member Regular

Wow thanks for the knowledge, now if I ever want to listen to it I don't have to download it from some shady website. How did you find this out yourself by the way, googling?

3. SirJoe

SirJoe Well-Known Member Regular

There are a lot of games that launch their sound track if people like it. Nice to see that they did it for beyond earth, it was the part that i liked the most about the game.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

Nice, thanks for the tip! I felt like Beyond Earth had the most badass soundtrack out of all the Civilization games, I searched for the songs online but the quality was pretty poor.

5. SirJoe

If search YouTube " Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Original Soundtrack (Full OST)" it should be the first entry.

6. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

Well, thank you for sharing that information with us, I did not really know you were able to download a game's soundtrack by just doing that you stated, thanks again!

7. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

Thanks for helpful information

8. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member Regular

Thank you very much. I was not aware of the fact that I can download the soundtrack. I was confused and I was not aware of this trick. Thank you for the information.

9. jalikam

Yes I can view and listen it online but I don't think I can download it and that is why I need the trick that is stated in the first post. That works and I have downloaded the soundtrack.

10. SirJoe

I posted that just in case you were in a place that you wanted to listen to it but didn't have it downloaded to your smartphone. There are apps that you can install onto your browser that will allow you to download YouTube videos.

11. jalikam

There are many apps to download youtube videos but after download, you will not get the same quality of the audio on youtube and that is why you should download from a reliable source.

12. jalikam

Yes, that is exactly what I am talking about. It is one of the main facts. The original one can also be played in 7.1 surrounded speakers.

13. SirJoe

Were do you recommend downloading it from?

14. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

Thanks fr the interesting info

15. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

Well that would add a nice little tough. I can picture, or hear I guess, something a little more intense than the original. Maybe a little less though too, at times.