My Minecraft Renders Website

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by EZpwnage, Sep 1, 2014.

1. EZpwnage

EZpwnage Active Member
    Regular

MinecraftRenders
    Free Wallpapers!
    [​IMG]
    I have a Wordpress website set up where I post all my 3D Minecraft renders! All the images on the site are free to download, including the 4K resolution renders!
    Come check it out here. It's a new site, so any comments or recommendations are welcome.

2. SecretlyTaco

SecretlyTaco Well-Known Member
    Regular

That's pretty cool. Are these screenshots from in game, or do you make these somewhere else?

Also, can you make on of my server survival spawn (at /warp survival) because they look really good and I kinda want one... ._.

3. ReDGuNNeR

ReDGuNNeR Member

I don't want to fully answer the question you asked to the topic creator but those are not specifically in-game screenshots. They do use in-game assets but are rendered at a more higher quality than what the actual Minecraft engine would allow using external software.

Anyways, these are AMAZING. I haven't really seen much of these but the way the skybox and water look make the images look very, very cool. The second image that's currently on the WP is my favorite. There is so much depth and quality to the image and it being a render makes it look even more unreal and inspiring.

Keep up the good work!

4. DjoBoy

DjoBoy Well-Known Member

Nice renders! I make some cool renders too and post them on Reddit. Did you use Blender or Chunky to make renders? I tried to use Blender, but it's too difficult for me.

5. Tony Oliver

Tony Oliver Member

rendering page at modsuper is the one i trust, modsuper is a good choice for minecraft

#5 Tony Oliver, Dec 8, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  6. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have checked the site. I currently have seen only three photos on the home page. I like it. The photos reminded me how much I miss playing Minecraft.

7. Hova

Hova Well-Known Member
    Regular

They look really great.