Moving silently

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by kingcool52, Aug 19, 2017.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Sometimes, you have to decide whether to not it is a good opportunity to fire your weapon at an enemy or not. If you are too far away to hit the enemy accurately or do not have enough cover to hide behind in case a gun fight begins, it may be best to stay hidden and try to ambush the enemy. But some people may prefer to avoid this conservative play style and may prefer to run straight at the people all guns blazing. Do you prefer to play this way or follow the enemy to make sure you hit them at the right time?

2. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well it depends on the map and my mood, if i feel like taking their whole team down then i'll just wait for them.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think it is the same for most people to be fair. Like you, they will most likely play differently depending on the map that they are playing on, their current mode and even if they are playing with friends. Sometimes you are just in a mood where you just don't care about the game and just want to have fun. At that moment, you are much more likely to just confront any enemy straight on without caring about being silent and creeping up on them.

4. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree, i have had those moments before in which you're just trying to have fun and not take the game seriously.

5. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

There are times when I love to creep around and be sneaky, and then others when it is just guns blazing and running around like a man mad. The latter tend to be the rougher days at work.

6. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am more of "follow enemy and wait for time" type. So that seem to be the way it fits me perfectly. And also there does seem to be good move for many people they may play randomly. Either way game is liberal to let us do what we want.

7. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

That's one of the most interesting tactics, even though it can be boring sometimes but the reward is great

8. overcast

Regular

Yes it does get boring. And also consumes a lot of time. And in this day and age going this slow is not worth it at all. So on that point I can tell you that we have to see what works in that case. I guess games these days require us to be more swift.

9. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

The funny thing is, moving silently works against me but I fail at it when I try. I often get sneaked on and then killed. Meanwhile, I just always get caught when I attempt to hide.

10. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yh it has it disadvantages but you have to be careful and notice the map

11. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

Sometimes, I can't really tell if I'm just too clumsy or I have bad luck. Maybe it's bad luck. Or I suck at it. It could be both though.

12. Meeseeks

Meeseeks Member
    Regular

I love creeping quietly into the enemies lair then BAM! Sometimes people are just silent too. I've had a squad of 4 somehow sneak into my building no footsteps were heard lol

13. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

Yes, no one wants to look behind their back and suddenly see an enemy team. Those moments just startle me sometimes. Well, I can do it too... sometimes.

14. overcast

Regular

Bridge and the shelter regions are the places where you can move silently. But the amount of time it takes to beat the enemy is kind of different. So it depends and some times you can pull it off. But mostly in open area it fails.

15. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

It depends. At the start of the game I go guns blazing, especially if there are many people near where I parachuted. Otherwise I sneak in the bushes and houses and snipe people.

16. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

It's only natural to start hiding when only a few are left. I mean, it's a stealth game at that point. You either find them first and kill them, or the other way around.

17. Haroon

Haroon Active Member
    Regular

I usually wait for the apperance of the enemy.Whenever I see an enemy, I love slowly towards him to shoot at the right.If I am too far to hit the enemy,I just stay away from that enemy and move to other ones.Everytime I try a different strategy to hit my enemies.

18. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yup. It's rare that the end of the game is played with all the players going Rambo on each other. I wish people did that though, it's pretty boring in late game when all the people are sniping each other.

19. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member
    Regular

At first I was very careful and always on stealth mode. I would crouch and move very slowly, timing enemies and firing only when I knew the shot was a perfect one. Eventually, I started getting shot at even in my safeplay. I resulted to attacking and shooting all the time. This approach may not always achieve the best results, but it is better than hiding in thickets and bushes, then eventually getting shot. I am still careful, just the guns-blazing type now.

20. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's the best feeling to ambush the enemy team.