Most Hated Champion?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by guruproto, Aug 16, 2015.

1. GenevB

GenevB Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yes she can do all that, but it would take a very skilled player as I've stated in another topic, to actually do all those things, so far I've met people who we're playing decent with Riven, but definitely not ideal to its maximum capacities.
    For me the stupidest and most hated character it's definitely Teemo because of his mushrooms into which I've always seem to run. I've lost more matches because of the nerves this character made me than I've because of any other cause.

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I wouldn't say I hate it but I do find teemo a little annoying and at first I thought I was the only one but as I started to watch tournaments I soon realized how universally disliked he really was. After a bit more research I found a lot of people found him annoying too and this made me realize I was at least not alone.

3. 1Kye

1Kye Member

I would like to say that Blitzcrank is the worst champion. He is pretty annoying at the bot lane to play against. In team fights, his grabs are easy pickings for a fed team. On the other hand, a non-fed team completely suffers when Blitzcrank does any unwanted initiation with his hook. All of his moves can also ruin channels and thereby ruining any fun anyone on the other team can get with champions like Nunu and Katarina. It gets quite frustrating because the Blitzcrank doesn't even have to aim that ultimate.

4. JusApee

JusApee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I hate Zeds. Honestly, that champion is a piece of shit. He goes in, kills whoever he wants and gets back to safety as nothing happened. It's a really bullc*** champion and if I were to remove one from league, that would be him.
    Also, Master Yi. This guy... What does he have that they still keep him? Oh yes, he is really easy to play and is a good champion for beginners. And it's funny to play him just to ruin others' lives. Yi's Q is broken and his ult makes him uncatchable. So deal with Yi.

5. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

Blitzcrank is pretty annoying to play against since you have to look out for him all the time.

6. Gombafej

Gombafej Member
    Regular

Teemo! Gosh, I hate him so much. Poisons for days. The worst is when you get trapped in his mushroom field! I just want to quit the game at those times.

7. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

I do hate a good Fizz, Kassadin, and Ahri player. Fizz would eat me alive in mid lane whatever champ I use unless the user isn't that good of course. And since I main Teemo or Veigar, I really hate a good Ahri since she would just tear me apart easily.

8. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Active Member
    Regular

The list can be pretty big, but I'll go for a Zed or Yasuo. I can't stand that every single player is playing them (or at least played back in the time when I was still active in the game). But literally there are 120 champions why focus on only 2 of them. Jesus.

Working Buck likes this.
  9. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

LOL! these are still being played a lot today, I really like a good Yasuo and Zed player if he is my team mate, and hate one who sucks using these two. If they suck at using them, might as well they play against me so I can get well fed LOL!

10. TheArticulate

TheArticulate Member
    Regular

I really hate playing against Yasuo more than anything. As an ADC main, I have a tough time with him due to his windwall and mobility (if the Yas player knows what they're doing).

It's not this every time, but it always seems like the enemy team's Yasuo is ridiculously good, but whenever my team has a Yasuo, they don't play well at all. Maybe it's just me!

11. serbog

serbog Active Member
    Regular

Well everyone's most hated champion is definitely Teemo, but as a former Teemo main I don't hate him. Actually at the moment the champion I hate the most is Ornn. That champion makes zero sense whatsoever, because he can kill you even though you are like 2 items ahead. I hope Riot nerfes him in the near future (I know they nerfed him in the previous patch, but that nerf was really small considering how much damage he deals).

12. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

Not really hate, just dislike. I would have to say that it's Pantheon or Riven.