Most Hated Champion?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by guruproto, Aug 16, 2015.

1. guruproto

guruproto Active Member
    Regular

What champion do you hate to fight against? Who's very presence in the loading screen makes you go on tilt or debate going afk? For me its Pantheon. I hate everything about Pantheon. All of the top lane champions I main are melee, so his spear spam quickly becomes unmanageable and annoying. He can easily all-in me starting at level 2, and his passive makes it difficult to trade against him.

Does anyone else have a champion that they absolutely loathe?

2. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

I hate playing with LeBlanc because that clone just kills the game for me. I usually like tanky slow champions so I have to predict which Leb is the right one everytime and usually chase the wrong one. With that in mind I also hate squaring off with Shaco. His invisibility can act as an escape or a gank depending on which role that tears into my game plan when attacking.

3. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

I would say, Vel-koz/Kassadin for mid lane and in general Yi/Teemo. They are quite disturbing.

4. Supremegg

Supremegg Member

I hate Master Yi! I pretty much dodge every ranked queue if the enemy team picks him :D
    Also, I have a love/hate relationship with Teemo. Maybe that is why my girlfriend named our newly addopted kitten "Teemo". Anyways, I cannot get mad at him if the player is using the Panda Teemo skin :p That one is the best!!

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yasuo and Le Blanc are pretty irritating to play against, even though if I take the time to play the match-up properly I come out on top at the end. Orianna and Diana are also pretty annoying, but they lack mobility so if you have a good jungler then there's nothing to worry about.

6. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

Yi should be definelty nerfed. I don't know why Riot takes that long to understand it.

7. Rotten Moon

Rotten Moon New Member

Easily Azir. He is incredibly annoying to play against. He has really good zoning potential with his soldiers and as long as he keeps one charge he has a very good escape as well. Even worse, his teamfight presence is massive so it's not like Heimer, who usually wins lane but is really squishy and has no teamfight presence whatsoever. I swear, Azir is one of the most frustrating champions to play against.

8. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member
    Regular

Used to be old Teemo, for just annoyance but I dunno now prob like Yi, or Riven basically bullshit champs that can just fuck your face if you dont insta cc them.

9. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Now.. the most irritating champion is definitely Darius. (Skarner and all the champions "affected" by the Juggernaut changes as well) He is either permabanned or permapicked, he's insanely OP and annoying to play against. It's impossible to beat him in lane, and in late game he heals every bit of damage up.

10. Ram Levy

Ram Levy Well-Known Member
    Regular

Rengar ! Espeically when Im ADC, It's so hard to not get one-shotted against a fed rengar.

11. evelination

evelination Well-Known Member
    Regular

Current season-wise, I think the most hated champion is Mundo. I just can't apprehend the fact Rito thought he needed that much of a boost... now he's invincible. Hopefully they'll do something!

12. leahcim132

leahcim132 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't like Riven. Every time I see one I die a little inside, especially when I have to face one in lane. Most of the time I beat her in lane but sometimes I get decimated and she's able to carry 1v5. Risky pick for a high reward I guess.

13. Amilie

Amilie Member
    Regular

I hate playing against Teemo from my personal experience. Not sure if it's the most hated champion but I really hate match ups with a Teemo on the other side.

14. JoshuaLausberg

Regular

Definitely Darius. Also, for some or another reason, every Darius I have gone against is controlled by an arrogant, chatty player. There is nothing worse than being a victim of Darius' ult, watching as he laughs at how puny you are to him. Damn barbarians.

15. mopli

mopli Active Member
    Regular

Hands down, Darius. This guy was pretty hard to deal with before the juggernaut patch. But now it's just unbearable. As a top main, I can say that this guy ruined my day so hard many times. His heal and his range now are just so overpowered.

16. Servace

Servace Well-Known Member
    Regular

I hate playing against Darius. He regens too fast and his resets are crazy. They need to give his ult a CDR in my opinion.

17. TysonOwner

TysonOwner Member
    Regular

I'd have to say Jax is the worst. Being a guy who plays melee champs, his autoblock is quite a pain. plus his massive amount of burst damage is annoying to trade against. Either you get a champ that doesn't need to auto and isn't squishy, or you lose to him every time.

18. MarsL9

MarsL9 Member
    Regular

I get very tilted playing against fizz because I main AP mids. Fizz just absolutely dumpsters on most AP mages 1 on 1 and you really have to rely on your team to help you or you'd be set back on your CS because walking up to a fizz means getting deleted in about 2 seconds.

19. Belovedad

Belovedad Well-Known Member
    Regular

I just generally hate those no skill champions with huge rewards like lux. Why choose something relatively difficult when you can go annie mid and carry harder. So meh. There are a lot of champs I hate in this game.

20. Potausen

Potausen Active Member
    Regular

I think that the most hated champion is Riven because of the ridiculous combination of damage and mobility she has. Her shield scales on AD and gives her additional mobility as well. She can run away and gap close really fast with the same abilities. She's not a hard champion to learn as well and when her mains start spamming about how hard she is, it gets really annoying.