Most Fun Thing About Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by JohnBob22, Dec 25, 2015.

1. JohnBob22

JohnBob22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

For me it would be the adventurous part of it. The fact that you have to go out on Minecraft and look for resources and craft stuff is fun. What do you guys think?

2. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'd say one of the most fun parts of the game is that you get to decide what happens next. If you're bored and don't know what to do, you can always start a new survival world with a set of rules that you must follow.

3. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member
    Regular

There are many fun things to do in Minecraft, like building houses or a farm. I also like to create new things with mods that are not available in vanilla MC. And the last part is playing with friends, this game was really fun to play with friends.

4. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

The sense of discovery, for me, is the greatest thing about the game. I like finding out dungeons, villages and so on. There are no restriction on how you reach said places so it's cool to just find out stuff by yourself. :)

5. leahcim132

leahcim132 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I mostly like to build stuff like houses and other buildings. I also like playing with friends that are into Minecraft since I'm still kind of new. They usually help me out with stuff and tell me info I wouldn't have known myself.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

The most fun thing about Minecraft is that you can basically do anything you ever want (with limitations, of course). It's the best sandbox game ever created.

7. evelination

evelination Well-Known Member
    Regular

So many things to do there, especially the wandering around part. Minecraft is a really neat game from all points of view. Aside from Garry's Mod, I really like this one as well.

8. Clayton Wolfe

Clayton Wolfe Member
    Regular

My favorite part of Minecraft is building really whatever comes to mind. Often times I will need help from friends. I still love making whatever comes to mind. Usually it is a weird house or underground cave. I do sometimes make figures of favorite characters or something. Usually I make my World of Warcraft characters :/ Aside from that I like joining random PvP servers. There will always be someone raging every twenty minutes because they got killed or something like that. I find humor in people getting angry over the little things.

9. SimiWolfie

SimiWolfie Active Member
    Regular

The most fun thing, to me, is that anyone can play. As much as I like building things like giant teddy bears, and crappy carnivals, I also enjoy watching my 10 year old niece try her hand at building things. If you aren't in survival mode, it's an easy and great game for all ages.

10. TheNapier

TheNapier Member
    Regular

I really like the fact that you can walk through a world after a year or two and really see everything you've accomplished. This project here, that cave there... for me it brings up memories of what was going on in my life, what music I was listening to as I played, etc. It's almost like a journal in a way.
    I also love how -no matter what's going on- I can start up a Minecraft world and feel like I've actually done something productive. Often, with other games, I feel guilty for not doing something 'useful,' but because Minecraft is so creative I never feel that way.

11. Yosh

Yosh Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love sitting down with my partner and making a huge island for ourselves to mess around and build on. It's seriously addicting and it's an amazing feeling getting to play and build stuff with the one you love!

12. DanaFoxScully

DanaFoxScully Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love the creativity and free-run you get of the game. While playing, you can just relax and do your own thing. It's super addictive. I love that you can just walk around with complete control.

13. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Well-Known Member
    Regular

Minecraft is truly an open world game. You can do anything you want with the things around you. I do like, though, that there is a little bit of a challenge in getting certain materials, and the world isn't a total haven. There are still enemies to defend yourself against, and natural things that could be dangerous. Plus you still have to keep yourself fed and alive. So you're not bored wandering a world with no rules. Then, there's the Nether, which is pretty much the harder world. Some call it Minecraft hell. There are some very desirable materials there, though. So, anyway, the point is Minecraft gives you all this freedom. It's up to you what you do with it.

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

My favorite aspect of it is building. I've always loved Legos but that can get expensive if you want to build something grand, whereas in minecraft you don't have to spend a dine on extra pieces and you can instead just focus on building as much as you like. I always get jealous when I see the creations of other people but the great thing about this is that I know that I could also create those if I put in enough time and effort.

15. Hot n Juicy

Hot n Juicy Member
    Regular

The funnest thing for me has always been building in survival. Starting a world an imagining what you going to build around the terrain, then watching it all come together slowly with the work you put into it. That has always been a great feeling for myself, and has been my biggest reason to keep playing Minecraft, over the years.

16. misskrystal1982

misskrystal1982 Active Member
    Regular

I really like being able to build whatever I want. Yeah, the survival part is cool. But I enjoy the challenge of pulling together realistic houses, etc. Sometimes I will make a world and build stuff and then my kids will go on and try to find it all.
    I am notorious for building things inside ravines.

17. dblanch

dblanch Member
    Regular

Creative mode. Being able to push the limits of your imagination with unlimited resources is my favorite aspect of the game by far.

18. Brad

Brad Member
    Regular

I just love how much Minecraft brings my creative side out. Literally, I can go into creative mode, create a huge village out of whatever I desire, and it's great! Also, I'm a massive fan of going to find diamonds and I often spend hours going down and looking for diamonds and anything else which is considered rare.

19. userbutnotloser

userbutnotloser Well-Known Member
    Regular

Most funny thing I always used to laugh at while playing Minecraft is that Ghasts are voiced as sleeping cat.And it's really funny listening to that.

20. Tiile23

Tiile23 Member
    Regular

Sometimes if I'm too busy to fight a creeper I will just let the creeper blow up next to me. I rarely lose more than two hearts with armor equipped. I've never died from a creeper on xbox though I've been overwhelmed by three creepers, two skeleton, a spider and an enderman. If all three creepers hadn't blown up I would have died for sure, but the creepers damaged all the other mobs attacking me and I survived with half a heart left at the bottle of a hole.. :D

: minecraft, fun