Quantcast

More Women

Discussion in 'Civilization VI' started by HappyKoi, Aug 30, 2016.

1. HappyKoi

HappyKoi Member Regular

One thing I liked about the latest Civilization game was that they included more female leaders. I would like to see that continued in Civilization 6. One thing I liked about the earlier Civilization games (like II) was that you had a choice between being a male or female leader.
    In the earlier Civilization games, especially 4, a lot of the land units looked very obviously male, and I felt they could have done a bit better with that.
    Do you guys feel there should be more female leaders in upcoming games, and if so, who would you suggest they use?

2. matchv

matchv Well-Known Member Regular

Yeah, I think the introduction of the new female character would boost the value of the game because it's an awesome idea!

3. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member Regular

I totally agree with you. I think they should also introduce new interesting characters along with the female characters.

4. gyakenji

gyakenji Member Regular

I think the Egyptian leader is going to be female this time, although the Chinese one may become male instead (if I remember correctly).

To be honest, I never really noticed that the units were mostly male. I wasn't too bothered by it. But having more female leaders would be interesting. Too bad I have nearly zero history, so I can't really suggest a good female leader.

5. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

Taht would be a good addition to the game since it really would make it more realistic and therefore a better game to play, that's such a nice suggestion though.

6. cardinals27

cardinals27 Member Regular

More female leaders would be great for the game. It might attract more female players and it adds some diversity to the game. I think that this is a great idea and I support it. I do agree that the Egyptian leader will probably be a woman.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member Regular

I'd be very much in favor of that. I hope they keep adding more with updates later on. I think it makes the game more interesting that way.

8. SirJoe

SirJoe Well-Known Member Regular

I think they should. The game has to be appealing to both sexes. There are a lot of girls out there that like to play Civilizations so it's only far that there is more female leaders.

9. edy

edy Active Member Regular

I hope to see more women in Civilization 6 as well. Female characters are amazing in RPGs. I have not even finisihed Civilization 4 yet, though....

10. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

I never really have given much thought to this, and this is kind of strange I guess now that I think about it. I agree though, I think that more female characters would be great for the game.