More guns please

Discussion in 'Dust 514' started by Craze, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Craze

Craze Member

Anyone have any idea if there's going to be more guns added? I would like to see some free or maybe even paid-for DLC which includes new guns and other weaponry. I just want to have a bigger selection of guns. What about you guys?

What guns or other types of weapons would you like to see released in the future?

2. Zombie Lad

Zombie Lad Well-Known Member

Personally I think the gun selection is perfectly fine. I would like some DLC to be released, but in order for these guys to make money on their game, it'll have to be paid for dlc. I haven't had a problem with the selection to be honest. Why is it you want more guns anyways? I can see why some guns are harder to use and can be annoying to use, but there's many great guns, you just need to figure out which ones work best for you.

3. BattleAxe

BattleAxe Well-Known Member

I find the current range of guns fine, I'm more of an assault class person myself so they have the right guns for me. If they do add DLC, expect to pay some money for it. Free DLC is extremely rare now.

4. Nickey22

Nickey22 Active Member

Everything seems to be fine on my end. I'm the type that find something that works, and sticks with it. Adding guns and other weapons would be fine, but I expect them to be released as DLC you must pay for. The game is free, so you got that. If you can afford to get some extra weapons, why not? It helps the developer, as well as keeps the game going.

5. BattleAxe

BattleAxe Well-Known Member

I agree with this. All free to play MMORPG's have to make money some way, having virtual items and expansion packs that cost is a great way to do this. I wonder how a lot of MMORPG's get startup funding in the first place, as not all are crowdfunded.

6. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

maybe in DLCs or special releases like a gold or platinum editions, its usually how theses things go...

7. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

This game died quickly, and there wasn't nearly enough content included or added to drive growth.