Quantcast

More games coming from the devs

Discussion in 'Lords of the Fallen' started by Moaz13, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

2. wowtgp

wowtgp Well-Known Member

It's a great news for a new studio. I am looking forward to see what they have to offer to gamers.

3. Yosostupid

Yosostupid Well-Known Member Regular

They have tons of potential, and not many people know about Lords of The Fallen. I hope they actually make the next 2 games in high quality, and not just rush them out for the sake of rushing them out. I know too many companies that have gone that route, and have ended with broken games, bad games, or even worse, bankrupt companies.

4. Vivid Mortals

Vivid Mortals Member

I think this is the main problem. Someone was responsible for publishing and marketing the game and they didn't do a very good job. It's great to hear that the developers are still working hard because they really look like a talented team with lots of potential.

5. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

Well the problem is that the game didn't look very special and came out in the flood of games during November. Maybe launching at a different date would have been more helpful.

6. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

Well, if Lords of the Fallen is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg for this group, we can expect high quality well-flowing games from them in the future. I certainly hope they can live up to those kinds of expectations because I really want them to succeed. It's hard to find a game with both good graphics and a good story now in days.