Mobile gaming vs. PC gaming

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by elmarianexx, Jul 26, 2015.

1. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Well-Known Member

What are you're thoughts? Do you prefer gaming on you're mobile phone or you're PC (laptop/computer)?
    I prefer playing on my computer, because the graphics and the whole layout looks better. :D

2. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like gaming on my phone when I'm traveling, but ultimately, I love gaming on the PC since I can store a good collection of games on my hard drive and I just like how the game looks on it, even if I do play it on a crappy laptop.

3. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Well-Known Member

So, PC gaming wins? :D I think that when you're traveling you play those time-wasters on you're phone.

4. SereneAngel88

Regular

Of course PC gaming wins. I would love to have full fledged games on my phone, but I would most likely kill the battery since I would be so into the game. I probably would miss my stop on the train because I had to kill that boss for its rare drop:p

5. js85

js85 Member

To me, it's like asking if you want a burger or steak. They both have their time and place, of course, it just depends on the convenience/time/attention span you have at that moment. I play mobile games while I'm on the run, before bed, or just to kill time, but of course PC (or console) games when I want to actually game. Totally different situations :)

6. slaughterboy

slaughterboy Member

I agree with the above comments. If i want to really sit down and play a game ill use a PC, if im just playing to pass time ill use my phone.

7. atlantasports

atlantasports Well-Known Member

While mobile gaming may or may not be more convenient, you can just do so much more with PC gaming, plus there is just more games on the PC.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like both. I like the ability to play a quick game if I need on my phone, and I also like playing amazing games on my PC. It's a really wonderful world we live in at the moment, and I really like how video games have advanced over the years.

9. atlantasports

I love how games have advanced over the years, but you cannot play a full length game on a mobile device without having to get rid of things to make space and everything and that's just annoying to me.

10. SereneAngel88

Regular

I couldn't agree more. If I made enough so that I could buy a phone that is completely dedicated to mobile gaming, I would. However, I probably wouldn't do it since I would personally see it as a waste since I can make do with just one phone.

11. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't know what to say about that. Phone nowadays come with at least 32 GB of storage (at least the more expensive ones) and you can always get a microSD card if you run out of space. Storage isn't a problem for me and for the majority of phone users.

12. atlantasports

I would do the same thing if I had enough money to blow on crap like that haha. I think maybe if you just got an upgrade and didn't know what to do with your old phone, you could do that.

13. atlantasports

I have an iPhone 5s and it only has about 16gb. I didn't have the money to get a 32 gig iPhone, though I would love to. It's a problem for me personally. I guess different strokes for different folks.

14. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Oh, I understand. I guess iPhones are too expensive, even the 16GB version. That being said, you should really look into getting an USB OTG for iPhones if you have the money available. While it'll be a little bit expensive, it'll provide you with extra storage for your phone.

15. SereneAngel88

Regular

I'm more than likely to just hold onto it as a backup phone in case anything happened to my good phone and I need to use something while I wait for the time to replace or fix it.

16. tasxx

tasxx Active Member

As others have posted earlier, I only really play games on my phone to pass the time while I'm on the train or waiting in the doctor's office. I never really find the urge to keep games on my phone too long as I often get bored of them. However, I'm in love with PC gaming and I have been addicted since my early teens. I just love the versatility that PC gaming has over mobile game apps.

17. atlantasports

That's actually pretty smart. Are you doing that now?

18. atlantasports

I'm definitely the same way. I download games every now and then just to pass the time.

19. atlantasports

Oh yeah, they definitely are. I'll look into it.

20. SereneAngel88

Regular

I kinda have no choice. Bills are expensive as hell and I'm the type to save my money and get something rather than borrow money from others unless it is a dire situation. Still, It's not like I dislike doing it since I take very good care of my things and don't have to spend money to repair it as much. Hell my iPod Nano is going to be eight years old this coming October and not once did I have to repair it or anything since I got it from its box.