Metro/Stalker Cosplay - Abandoned Factory

Discussion in 'Other' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

Heya everyone! I've been talking about this a lot recently, and we finally went and did it. I told my friend we needed a good place to do some photoshoots, with my new leather coat and Israeli gas mask, and he had the perfect suggestion: Just a two-minute drive from where we live, there's a smaller industrial area by the harbor, and two large buildings/storages there are abandoned. One building is a little smaller with more rooms and a lot of debree and junk spread densely across the entire floor and along the walls, with old sketchy staircases that we didn't dare to climb up to a second floor.

Then there was this huge hangar-like building with a little less debree, but a lot more tagging on the walls and more of an apocalyptic feeling with large rusty support beams and the like. (The other building looked more like an old messy storage building in comparison).

I've got a new camera, and the place was rather dark, so this new camera compensated for the darkness by adding an impressive ammount of light to the pictures, so they look way more bright than it actually is, which kinda sucks. But that means we get a better look at the cosplays and the general area anyway. Tragically, the camera became really slow because it had to light up the pictures, so most of the pictures have bad quality and/or are rather blurry. I've deleted the worst ones though.

I'll leave a few pictures here in spoiler tags, and the rest you can find here, make sure to start on the bottom at page five. I've uploaded a ridiculous video. I've got a couple more, but it takes ages to upload them. My friend is the one with the military/ranger look and a PMK, I'm the one with the israeli gas mask and the leather coat. The helmet is his, and the AK-replica softgun is his as well. And yes, I know my boots don't fit in :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Get out of here, Stalker!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

An actual Medkit, just like the ones in Metro. My friend bought it long ago to use as a prop. It contains some anti-rad pills or whatever they are, kinda shady stuff. The needle sadly isn't there, probably would have been illegal to ship internationally.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you like it :)

#1 Skaara Dreadlocks, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  2. Thelastknown

Thelastknown Well-Known Member

What a place!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G361F met Tapatalk

3. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Awesome stuff, especially the saxophone shots and video. The only thing that irked me a little is how different the camo on your friend's trousers and top was. :p

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

Thanks, and yes I noticed that as well. The jacket is a norwegian military jacket, used and original, and the pants are some regular cheap clothe-shop grade cargo pants with camo :p

5. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Excellent location and I died laughing at the sax picture where you're sitting down. Lmfao. I think your outfit best classifies as bandit apparel. Very cheeki. Extreamly breeki. I just think the helmet does not match the rest of your outfit too well. BTW, your camera takes some nice quality shots.

6. Damnation13

Damnation13 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Love the pictures!! I got many like thwm minus the instruments , but lots of post nuclear apocolyptic stuff