Metro Roleplay part 2

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by BORIS13, Nov 19, 2011.

1. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

i opened my eyes a little then closed them. i dodnt feel my body. but felt it shaking.

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

"I believe that this invention of yours might last for the time which is required" I said, surprised that he asked me, of all there were to ask. I was perhaps a wise man, and I was fairly familiar with mechanics. But when it came to anything else, like medical training or constructive purposes, I was rather much useless.

3. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

"Okay, well, are we all ready then? Vlad, lead us, my general!" (little quote from Ulman).

4. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

Well we still got half an hour left, sit down and rest, benjamin its your turn to keep watch, we will leave in 30 minutes so use it wisely" looking in the room the Doctor was sitting in a corner, scared to death i presumed "Doc, you still in one piece? as promised you will stay with us, we will lead you to Cursed where you will patch up Boris and then we can part ways if you so desire" he didnt say a ward but i knew he agreed, he woldnt survive long here.

5. Skaara Dreadlocks

I walked over to the door with my P90. "Grab your weapon with pride, brethren" I said, handing the rifle back to Vlad. I brought out my P90 and kept watch out through the door. I did not really know what to do, so I brought out a tincan from my backpack, as I was feeling a little hungry. It seemed quite old. I opened it, and the smell of peaches reached my nose. They seemed to be in some odd smelling liquid. I looked strangely down at it, not really knowing how to eat it. "Uhh... anyone got a fork or something?" I asked in a silly way.

6. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

"Benjamin, if the mutans dont kill me the smell of that food will surely do...lemme see what i can find...ummm...empty cartrige...no...grenade pin...no...post apocaliptic pen...would this be of any use its empty so i cant use it anymore..."

7. Skaara Dreadlocks

I had to agree on the smell. It made me suddenly realize, that if the mutants had great smell, they'd most surely smell the food or whatever it was. I took my chances that they didn't, though. Being exposed to high radiation levels is not really healthy, so their smell would most likely be awful. I hesitatively put two fingers into the can and took out a slimy, soft peach. I brought it closer to my mouth, but it stopped a bit away from me. "Oh.... I should have thought of that" I said. "It is truly a shame that you cannot eat through your gasmask" I said in a disappointed way. Then the thought struck me. "Vladimir, may I have that grenade pin of yours?" I asked.

8. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

"Sure just make sure you dont throw it, i keep it in case of an emergency" after i said that i gave the pin to Benjamin, not knowing what his planning to do but i surely would have a laugh if he actualy managed to eat the food through his gas mask

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

"Appreciated" I said as I recieved the pin. I started stabbing the food in the tin can, messing the food around in circles, blending it all together. After a minute or two, I looked down at the orange goo. I licked the food-rests off the pin and handed it back to Vlad. "Not bad" I said. Then I unhooked the drinking-tube on my S10 gasmask. "Here goes nothing" I said before I put the tube into the goo and started sucking. The liquidified mass came slowly into my mouth through the tube. I looked over at Vlad and nodded in a positive way before I kept watching the door.

#149 Skaara Dreadlocks, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
  10. Von Streff

Regular

"Well, I guess that works!" I said laughing. I checked on Boris, he seemed to be pretty steady now, and there was some color in his face. I placed him on the stretcher, and then tried to strap him down with some old rope. We would be crossing some rough terrain, and time wasn't exactly on our side. "Hey, doc, you have some painkillers or morphine he can have?" The doctor shook his head, sullen. "Fine, Mr Silent", I remarked.

11. Skaara Dreadlocks

Looking out through the door, the time passed. "Should we not be making movement sooner or later? The time is certainly passing by" I said, wanting to leave this doomed place as fast as possible.

You're the leader, Vlad :D

12. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

I was still feeling pain in my body but benjamin was right, we had to move fast, who knows what lurks around here, there was a fisure in the library, one that could lead to DB-9 station but it was swarmed with mutants, anomalies and radiation and i didnt whant to risk our lives through there, but it led to Cursed Station so i said "I know a fast way to get a Cursed but its going to be very dangerous, its filled with mutants, radtiation and anomalies alike so we have to be carefull, one wrong step and were dead meat. First there is a fisure in the library that opened a way into the Metro, probably coused by and earthquake or explosion or something else, i do not know but its the only way to get to Cursed and save Boris, Steven and Doctor you use the stretcher to lift up Boris and i will carry Roach, Benjamin you will take point, anything suspicious you see tell us and we will put down Boris and Roach and take defensive positions OK?"

13. Skaara Dreadlocks

I thought that since Vlad would be the one leading the way, he should be the one able to shoot first, seeing that he would be the one walking in the front. I wasd taller than him, and probably stronger, so I should have been the one carrying Roach, but I did not mention any of it. "Alright, I will be the watcher" I said and stood up with my P90, ready to go.

14. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

I think Benjamin was not very pleased of what i said but i am still in pain i cant do what i told him to do, my reflexes are too slow ive only restedfor one hour, then i turned to Roach "Roach you still kickin' where gonna go through Hell soon enough, if you believe in God you should pray." and then i looked to the others one by one "So should you all, if you believe in God" then i myself started praying, in my mind i was praying "Our Father" after which i said "Common lets get to work!" i sat up and walked to roach and grabbed him by his hand then i grabbed his legs and started to carry him "Benjamin were gonna walk to the left and straight forward, when you see a hole in the ground tell me, now move out!"

15. Skaara Dreadlocks

I had always had a small belief in higher powers and existances, but the word 'God' never was an important factor in my belief. Looking at how cells were created, there was no other explanation than us being created by intelligence. What that intelligence was, though, I did not know. "Will do" I said, opened the door and checked outside. Nothing there. I turned to the left and started walking slowly, waiting for the others.

16. Von Streff

Regular

I touched my chest where the crucifix I always wore hung. After a silent Hail Mary, I took the back end of the stretcher. "Doc, you're carrying the front, that way I can keep a very close eye on you. Any bullsh*t and I'll just lift my kalash and blast you away without a thought." He nodded, sulky and probably more than a bit frightened at what we were going into.

"Okay guys, this is it. I'll have my gun handy, but I will be a bit preoccupied with Boris here, so don't rely too much on me", I said with a try at humor... no-one laughed, not even myself. I leaned down and said to Boris "Hey man, we're getting out. If you can here me, then hold on to that hope, my friend". No answer, but I knew that he had understood. "So we're going down to Hell? Why don't we take Hell down there!" I said, and we set off.

17. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

Wheres Roach?

18. Skaara Dreadlocks

Lmao. He's probably just not able to be that much on the forum. We'll roleplay that he's just being carried by you, Vlad, until he finally posts again :p
    "That is a brilliant attitude, Steven. Only the thought of being stronger, more powerful, can actually make you stronger than what you really are" I said. I was walking in the front. I kept my aim forward mostly, but sometimes backwards aswell. The librarians were intelligent creatures. They probably knew that attacking from the rear would be a good idea. The advantage of surprise. We kept walking down the long hallway. I couldn't see any hole in the floor yet..

19. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

i opened my eyes a little and felt a cold shake. i started to shiver and a painfull feeling kept on pushing on my neck and spine. Since i used to be a doctor in my earlier age i knew that that was very bad. an image flashed bvefore my eyes and i gripped my teeth as i moaned a loud yell through my mouth. then i closed my eyes and everything turned black once again.

PS. i have a little free time right now as i am entering the holidays in school. so hopefully i can continue roleplaying :D ill still be "injured" though. for now.

20. Von Streff

Regular

The only sound in the Library was the quiet, but constant hiss of our gasmasks, and the muffled sounds of our footsteps. Books lay everywhere, a carpet of knowledge which we crushed under our feet. Such knowledge was unappreciated in the world of today, where mutants, Nazis, Reds, and bandits all fought for their own survival, yet in doing so only dragged themselves deeper into the hell of eternal night, the hell of ignorance. I prayed that one day we would rise above this constant warfare, that one day humanity would become reclaim what it had lost. These books were our last light of hope. :)p)