Metro Roleplay part 2

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by BORIS13, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

Well Metro is fictional in many areas, all im doing is show how dangerous the metro is xD besides it looks cool :)
    Im not going further than this anyway

2. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

(Yeah, I kinda agree with Boris, totally original stuff is epic. But hey, Metro is awesome!)

I pushed the stretcher ahead of me, the Nazi doctor stumbling a little, and then something passed on the other side of the doorway. I couldn't see anything, couldn't hear anything, but the presence was there. "What the hell?" I muttered. Maybe I just couldn't see it, maybe my mind wasn't in the correct mode, or some other sh*t. But it scared the crap out of me.

3. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

Skaara can you lead the team for a while, im realy tired and i cant think properly, thats why i dont post that often.

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

I guess I can, but I honestly dunno exactly where we're going or what we're going through..

The sound emerging from the darkness of nothing passed us with its voice of the dead. We walked out of the little room and kept walking down the tunnel. "Seems we are going to keep our masks on for a little further" I announced as I looked at all the green-ish radioactive gas rising from the old mushrooms and leaking out from cracks in the ground as well as old pipes. "Let's keep moving" I said, and we made movement.

5. Von Streff

Regular

As usual, it was good to be back in the tunnels, good to be surrounded by darkness, not to look to the skies every few seconds in the fear that a demon would swoop down and wipe you from the face of the earth. Our flashlights moved over the darkness, illuminating the walls and floor. We walked on.

6. Skaara Dreadlocks

I think we've all given up on this, seeing that nobody has posted in almost a whole week. :C

7. thuner

thuner Well-Known Member

Maybe I shall reappear again? hmmmmmm......

8. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

Ive got exams coming up and i dont have time, lets start it again sometime later this year

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

My main community has finally re-opened the HL2RP, so I've grown easily tired of this roleplay unfortunately.. :p

10. Von Streff

Regular

Ah, and so it finally stops, with us stuck in some tunnel. Come on, guys!

11. Skaara Dreadlocks

Walking down the tunnel, I had the feeling that someone or something was watching us. I had never experienced anything like it. Then, I started hearing voices. It sounded like distant yelling. At first, I believed that it came from inside my mind, but when noticing the yellow flash of a fireplace, I knew that we were close to Cursed station. "We seem to be at presence of our designated destination" I said to the group.

12. thuner

thuner Well-Known Member

Time for me to kick in again, this time with a diffrent character if you may xP
    I was sitting in the local bar in cursed station. It was a gloomy place, as usually, but I had gotten myself a couple of vodkas. Though very diltued with the cheaper shroom drink. I was thinking back at my life, feeling a bit depressed, yet I was happy to be alive at all; Some of my best friends couldn't say the same.
    I took another sip at my drink.

13. Von Streff

Regular

I looked at Boris, then at Benjamin. "The nazi doc and I will bring Boris to a doctor, one with better supplies, hopefully. Don't worry, I'll keep a very close eye on this guy. Besides, who would want to run off by himself in Cursed station?" I said this last bit with a meaningful look at the nazi. He got the point pretty quickly, I thought.

I asked around, and found a doctor pretty quickly. We had Roach with us too, since he wasn't in the best of health. The doctor seemed tired, and the stretchers were all full. "This here is a nazi doctor" I introduced. "Don't worry, I'll stay here and guard. He knows what's good for him. Besides, he might be changing his ideology soon, right doc?" I laughed without humor.

14. Rodion

Rodion Active Member

(May I join? If so, do I begin on my own or near the other characters? With other RPs that I have done, a new character joins and meets the others when they stop and rest at a town)

15. Skaara Dreadlocks

That's right. Just do like Thuner, sitting at a bar or something. But I really wouldn't join at this moment, seeing that we're all giving up on the roleplay, ey. At least I know that I'm doing so. I don't even feel like finishing the story anymore, lol.

16. Von Streff

Regular

Hmm... so maybe we should start Roleplay Part 3, and all the new guys can continue (along with whoever wants to carry on, like myself)?

17. Rodion

Rodion Active Member

Ok I'll wait until things have been sorted out with the RP. Also, I assume red is used for OOC, right?

18. Von Streff

Regular

Yes, red is for OOC. See you in the next thread!

If it's okay with everyone (Vlad, Skaara, Craneum), I'll begin RP3 in Cursed Station. There will be a meet&greet with the new characters anyway, so if you want to excuse yourselves (give some story about where you'll be while away), you'll have plenty of time.

19. werewolfsurvivor141

Would you mind if I joined?