Metro Roleplay part 2

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by BORIS13, Nov 19, 2011.

1. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

Metro Roleplay part 2 here we go and continue :)

It was about 5 in the morning according to my watch and i could not sleep any more. so i got up and put some clothes on and on top of that my greyish winter jacket since for some reason it was freazing in here. I rolled up my sleeves and went to get breafest at the local kiosk that sells blini, buturbroti, and other delicious good. It seemed that only university sold these things. I got out and opened my door and immedietly noticed Steven sitting there on the steps. Nearly asleep. I asked him whats wrong with a slightly tired look. And waited for a response. Even though i was really pissed at the actions of everybody yesterday night i was willing to forget that it ever happened. I loved going on missions and couldnt live just sitting in university and doing nothing. I needed excitment in my life. So i thought about it and considered apologizing to everybody. After we had this talk with Steven, and what he had in mind.

2. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

Its ass kickin time

After my "conversation" with Boris i went over to Ivanov's office only to be told by the guard there that he has been killed in action, hearing that i was devasted, but also concerned, Ivanov was a cautious man allways on the lookout for dangers and moving ahead only if its safe, but i cant change what the guard has told me, maybe he is dead maybe he is not, i thanked the guard for ingorming me about Ivanov and headed to the armory, if i got to BD-9 station i need to have the best gear i got, which i allready did, post-apocalyptic gear, i went the the door where i secured my equipment, i chose university because of the lack of crime and security which was very good, opening the looked door and i wen straight for the armor locker, there i left my Kevlar armour set, chest, boots, gloves, helmet etc. but it wasnt in the best shape ever it has taken a beating for a while but its still good, i opened my equipment box and i got 1 flashbang that i still had, in the corner i saw a smoke grenade and i took it as well, need everything i can get my hands on, my atachable tactical flashlight, and a few flares i had, i truned around and went for the weapons locker, there i kept a stolen M4A1 and M1911, they were pretty old but they still worked so i took them anyways, i still had a few military grade cartridges left so i took them as well, finaly i looked at a small lockbox put on table in the corner of the room, i opened it and took out a few photos of my family, including my brother and my firend form the Sptetsnaz, if i may die i might as well have them with me, taking a deep breath i left some of my equipment that i didnt need, my frag grenades, my sunglasses, some useless pouches i gathered from my travels and a few rags, the grenades can damage anything explosive in DB-9 and which can be detonated, and the other would jsut simply make me a bit heavier. I went outside the prison and headed straight to Boris's house, they will need to know the details

#2 Vlad, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2011
  3. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

"Hey, Boris, I was thinking about stuff in general, and I feel like an asshole taking those cartridges from you after all we had been through". It hadn't been easy saying this, but apology was in order. "I have no memories, no family, so I offer my services to you for an indefinite period of time, until I figure stuff out. I'm okay with a knife, and a pretty good shot with a kalash, as you know. So, any mission you go on, you can count on me!"

I turned and went to buy supplies for the journey ahead...

4. BORIS13

I then went to the kiosk and bought some stuff that i ate sitting in the bar. I got up and went back to my home and got my stuff ready. I took my silenced ak with a laser sight, my revolver with a silencer and then a knife. the usual stuff i always took. never really relied on foriegn weapons. I got up and just sat there on my steps after locking my door. And waited for the others. I was sorta depressed at this moment.

5. Skaara Dreadlocks

I got up from my bed in the morning a few hours later. I had not slept much, but it was enough. I packed all my belongings from the room before I delivered the key at the reception. I made my way to the cantina, knowing that I had no cartridges left, but on the way I encountered Boris sitting on his doorstep.
    He seemed depressed. "A rather tremendeous morning, is it not?" I asked Boris with a sarcastic bit of joy in my voice. "May I be rude enough to question your intentions by sitting here on your doorstep?" I asked, attempting to make conversation.

6. BORIS13

"Go ahead, im just waiting for the others." i said.

7. Von Streff

Regular

Boris and Benjamin were sitting, waiting for the rest of us. "I bought some kalash ammo, about 10 mags, so we won't have any problems in that area. I also managed to get a couple of extra filters, good condition, too!" I sat down nearby and checked all my equipment, as I always did. Then I strapped everything down, checked the bag for any tears or fraying, and said "Yep, I'm ready when you are". I lit a smoke and passed the pack to the others.

8. BORIS13

"Looks im sorry that i kinda used you guys, but this is my home. And im willing to defend it and my friends. You are my friends now and i dont want to lose you guys so im sorry for that. However you guys should consider watching vlad and roach. I dont like that they go to places were they are told not to, and they do stuff when they are told not do them. For example yesterday vlad opened the jail door without asking permission. I heard from a friend that roach completely ignored the guards when they told him not to go inside the jail, and climbed some pipes above them. I dont trust them anymore. You guys are different, right now i can count on you. Anyway im just suspicious about those two. If vlad needs to go anywhere then i think ill go. But im not apologizing to him or roach. Whatever......anyway i got my stuff ready and im just gonna wait for them to come. apperently vlad needs to get somewhere. So if u want u can come with us. But if u wanna settle somewhere, i recon u go talk to the chief of university. He'll get you a home here easily, very nice and wise man. He once worked with some political officials back in the days." i sighed thinking about the past, i was born on the surface and lived in 3 different countries before the bombs fell. I had a great education, great family, great job, and a great life. all that changed when the war happened and i was in moscow for vacation. Life as i knew it vanished. and my family with it. My eyes began to become watery. But i held in those tears that were waiting to come out at any moment. "Did i ever tell you that i had a family before the Great War?" i asked the other 2 companions that i so truly desired to stay with.

Dramatic ahaha

9. Von Streff

Regular

"No, you didn't tell us... uh, didn't they get down here?" I couldn't see this line of thought going well, so I said "Hey, forget it, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to... sh*t, I'm no good with words man". I shut-up and concentrated on smoking.

I wondered about Vlad and Roach, were they really loose cannons, could they get us killed by their actions? What if, in the heat of battle, you couldn't rely on your allies? Well, they had proved loyal so far, and that was probably the proof that we could trust them with our lives. I couldn't say they were irresponsible, we were working together out of common interest, no-one was obliged to be there, and hell, emotions got everyone, even Benjamin. Yeah, even him.
    :)

10. BORIS13

hey ps here is my character for roleplay. i sketched him out in like 10 - 15 minutes without trying at all. this is just to show my character and what he is currently carying and wearing. etc. Enjoy :)

Attached Files:

11. craneum123

craneum123 Well-Known Member

I walked up to the group and gave them a friendly nod, But It was small. I was suffering from the after affects of heavy drinking. I sat down on a crate and put my hood up to block the light out.I could see the others smirking.

12. Skaara Dreadlocks

"Talking about ones past may be a wise choice if one is suffering from it. At the very moment you are doing it, you reveal your weakness and rip open the old wounds, but a good night later, they will magically have healed even more. I feel stronger at this very moment, and I am willing to join another journey with companions. Though, I am quite starving and possess no more cartridges.." I said and looked from one to another of them with a begging face expression.

13. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

I got all my gear ready and i went back to Boris's house to infrom all the guys about my mission, there i felt doubt clouding my judgement, should i tell them or not, but i promised that i will tell them. Arriving there i gathered all the squad around this bench and i started talking, "Allright, i know that i lost my temper yesterday but going in the officers cell and seeing benjamin slashing his arm, which was mechanical, confirmed my concerns, Nazis have access to BD-9 station which was originaly a nuclear launch base but has been converted into a cutting-edge robot manufacturig and reserach base, though a good portion of the equipment there is damaged its still operational and its been used as we speak, it will take the Nazis's alot of time to get it to a mass-production state but they have a head-start, that means we dont have much time, also there are possibley dark ones living there so watch you fire, i dont whanna end up with my brain scorched inside my head, and you dont whant that trust me besides they are friendly to humans, i've met them, its possible that they will point us in the right direction so we wont get lost in addition to my knowledge of the BD-9 base layout.
    Now, any questions?

14. Von Streff

Regular

I sympathized with Benjamin, since I had spent all my cartridges on the ammo and filters. We would have to find a way to get a heap of cartridges in the near future!

I looked at Vladimir
    (that's your character-name, right?) "Um, what are... robots? I was born in the Metro, I guess they were some kind of guns before the war?" He looked at me with a fading smile, unsure if I was joking. I looked steadily back. "They are like... man-made machines with some rudimentary intelligence, basically", he said. I was more confused than ever, and decided to see for myself.

15. BORIS13

"Yes robots were man made machines that did stuff for humans. I heard of such a station but never new were it was. I heard it was in some isolated corner of abandoned station. on the edge of the metro. anyway i dont really know, i guess vlad will take us there. Anyway get ready we head out in 4 hours. u can buy breakfast and food over there by the bar. The armory is next to the tunnel entrance north of the station. U can get merchandise down stairs in the maintanence room. Get set up." i got up and streched, "im all ready so ill wait for u guys here.

16. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

Get what you need and meet me at the north entrence of University, i know a small tunell which is not full of radiation, but its a one way trip once you drop down you have to go around to our previous entrence

17. BORIS13

I left to say goodbye to some of my fellow friends and arrived at the northeren entrance. Some guards were there that i knew since my entrapment in the metro. I sat in the corner and waited. Messing around with my knife.

18. Von Streff

Regular

I walked to the Northern entrance, silent, wondering where all the people who had joined us in this journey had disappeared to... :) Joke.

19. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

Wheres roach and benjamin? I asked Steven and Boris, we dont have much time

20. Skaara Dreadlocks

And in the middle of Boris' little speach, I suddenly remembered that Vlad had tossed me a cartridge when we first encountered him. Quickly and joyfully I opened my backpack and got it out. went to the bar, bought myself some kind of stew in tin-cans for all the bullets I had. "Wheres roach and benjamin?" Vlad asked Steven and Boris. "we dont have much time" Vlad said as I stood there with my arms crossed. "They did not call me ghost without a good reason" I said and slightly laughed in an evil way, then I walked up to them. "For I possess the ability to be at ones presence when thou least will suspect it" I continued before I took a big bite from the dry baguette I had bought at the bar aswell.

#20 Skaara Dreadlocks, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011