Mesmer too overpowered..

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2: General Discussion' started by grinder, Aug 11, 2015.

1. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

HI guys, do you think that mesmer should be a bit underpowered? As a warrior I feel like I'm quite hopeless agains them even in 1v1.. especially if the mesmer goes tanky.

2. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member
    Regular

A good mesmer is hard to beat and generally can solo just about anything. You generally know cause they can make like 5-6 clones in succession that can stack conditions. That being said though, the clones have less life and if you can destroy them prior to them getting close enough and stun the mesmer, then going to town on them isn't as bad afterward.

3. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member
    Regular

There is always going to be a little bit of rock-paper-scissors in any pvp game with classes. Your only satisfation is that somewhere there is a mesmer posting on some forums saying some other class is OP to them.

4. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

I never really had any problems with Mesmers as a Guardian. They are all flashy and have decent control spells, but don`t forget that they are just as squishy. :D Mesmers, the way they are, are fine by me.

5. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member
    Regular

Mesmers are a pain. Especially for me, a thief. Killing their clones one by one and then attack the main body just takes so much time!:mad:

Well, backstabbing an unsuspecting Mesmer is fun, though. They're really squishy when you catch them off guard, that is.

6. userbutnotloser

userbutnotloser Well-Known Member
    Regular

No! I don't really think so because if they were underpowered then there will be no fun and thrill in the game left and then it would be very easy to pass every mission and there will be no thrill and fear to live every moment of the game that w have now.