Media: The First 15 Minutes of Call of Duty: WW2 Single-Player Campaign (Captured in 4K)

Discussion in 'Featured Videos' started by Zedd, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Zedd

Zedd Administrator
    Staff Member Regular

The First 15 Minutes of Call of Duty: WW2 Single-Player Campaign (Captured in 4K)
    (click here to watch and comment)
    The First 15 Minutes of Call of Duty: WW2 Single-Player Campaign (Captured in 4K)
    Duration: 15 minutes 37 seconds
    Uploaded on Feb 2, 2018 at 4:55 PM by Zedd
    Videos - YouTube
    Keywords: call of duty ww2, call of duty wwii

2. pmk1996

pmk1996 Active Member
    Regular

Nice video... And nice storyline too.

3. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

They just keep getting better and better and more like movies and I love it. The scenes on the sea with the battleships gets me all excited.

4. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

This is THE worst COD campaign so far, and that's saying something. It's just an incredibly boring and bland cinematic nonsense. They tried to emulate the Band of Brothers and failed spectacularly.
    Don't bother getting this for the single player.

5. saniamirzatennis

Regular

This game is full of action and adventure. I like the creator of this video who worked hard to get gamers to the game. The graphics work and the storyline is so nice.

6. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well hearing @razer state that it is pretty boring and dull kind of makes me rethink how good those trailers are as they can hide some things. Might not be as great of a new thing as I originally thought.

7. aveli

aveli Well-Known Member
    Regular

You know when you watch something and all of a sudden you get chills? That just happened.

8. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

There is nothing new about this. We have all played this game 100 times before, just under different titles.
    You have to play through the Normandy landing and subsequent battles for the forth or fifth time! in the series, which is imo a boring scenario in itself because by that time Germany was pretty much defeated. If the game was set in the Pacific it would have been at least a little more interesting, because at least that setting hasn't been reused a hundred times.