Media: 10 Most Prestigious Things to FLEX With in FFXIV

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV & FFXI' started by HarleyQuinn, Aug 18, 2021.

1. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Administrator

10 Most Prestigious Things to FLEX With in FFXIV
    (click here to watch and comment)
    10 Most Prestigious Things to FLEX With in FFXIV
    Duration: 22 minutes 26 seconds
    Uploaded on Aug 18, 2021 at 3:12 PM by HarleyQuinn
    Videos - YouTube
    Keywords: ffxiv

2. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member
    Regular

I totally agree with this list but I'd love to emphasize a few and add a few of my own:
    I love the ultimate weapons, especially the ones with gears attached to them. They look too cool and I absolutely adore the sword and shield combo.
    The leaderboard is a great way to keep track of your progress in the game and also gain motivation. Having said that, I haven't actually made it to the top but well, I'm still enjoying the game nonetheless.
    The mounts are really cool especially the Centurio tiger mount, Triceratops mount, Lola and Fae Mount. I'm not exactly a big fan of the whole mount thing but I've got to admit they are pretty cool.
    I love crafting, which is exactly why I'm not so into mounts. Crafting gives me cooler things like desynthesizing useless gear and melding my own materia.
    I also love the deep dungeons where I can earn experience and I'm currently trying to get through Heaven on High solo.
    I also go to Beast tribes to do daily quests and gain experience and some mounts, though inferior to the ones you get when you participate in The Hunt.
    I think these few items do qualify as flexes that make FFXIV truly amazing and worth bragging about.