Maybe time for a PC Gaming category to be added?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by llfsa, Jun 27, 2015.

1. llfsa

llfsa Active Member

You know, for those who don't have consoles.

2. theGIJST

theGIJST Well-Known Member
    Regular

I support this idea. I don't own a console and don't plan on owning one any time soon. I've been a PC gamer for a very long time, and I love gaming and building my PC for better performance and better graphical quality. Can you make a PC Gaming category to talk about general games and discuss PC versions of Fallout games, discounts and sales for PC copies of Fallout games and stuff like that?

3. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Well-Known Member

Yes, it wouldn't be a bad idea. Not every user has got a gaming console, but most of us have Pcs and play different games on our computers. :)

4. js85

js85 Member

I agree. I have an Xbox, but also play on PC and would like to discuss PC gaming as well as console. There's obviously a lot of difference between them and it absolutely deserves it's own forum.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't see why we don't have one yet since the majority of the members here are PC gamers by heart. It would be really awesome if we would've a section for PC gaming.

6. Freddymac1

Freddymac1 Member

Well, when you consider this is the Fallout forums, Fallout is a primarily PC fanbase. Without mods, Fallout 3 and Vegas just lacked that something special.

#6 Freddymac1, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
  7. West

West Well-Known Member
    Regular

I loved FO3 on the console, but I ADORED it on the PC. I have to say, the vanilla base game is alright, but the modded product is top tier.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

That's true in a way, plus the PC gameplay is far more superior than what we can see on consoles. Mods just tied up the game together, even though this year we'll see them on consoles as well.

9. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah I know a lot of people that like to PC game. I don't particularly like it, but it'd be nice to have a category for them.

10. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think I saw the category for PC gaming if I'm not mistaken. I just realized this forum has too many categories that it's hard to finishing reading all of them.

11. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

It is a great suggestion, now that in the present world, PCs have become as common just as phones.