M249 Weapon

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by overcast, Sep 5, 2017.

1. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I came across this during the teamplay. It seems like a good weapon during the team fight. Also it can take down plenty of ranges. And it may surely be something good for short range battle too. Though you may not always want to use it.

Do you think it's a good weapon?

2. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

I think it's a good weapon. I mean, there were times that I made it through bad situations with the M249. I use mainly to intimidate opponents and provide "suppressive fire".

3. overcast

Regular

Yes on that point it can be powerful. In fact it can get rid of some of the powerful enemies too. And it puts you more in control. Considering it's power it is far better than the handguns. So I think it's worth it.

4. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

Well, it's a light machinegun. Having a higher power than handguns is already expected. Well, M249 of my favorite weapons too.

5. overcast

Regular

I can't defend the bridge and some other closed areas with the handgun. It can be good to use handgun when the target is extremely close. Otherwise it's going to be harder. In that context M249 is the best option one can get.

6. Meeseeks

Meeseeks Member
    Regular

For me it's the best gun in the game. Literally, every time I've looted it I've won regardless of game type. I've even won squads by myself with that waepon! I love the M249

7. overcast

Regular

Yes. Many people vouch for this gun. it seems to be good for many. And there seems to be the case where people are spending time trying to retain it till the end. So ammo is another part to consider as well.

8. Haroon

Haroon Active Member
    Regular

I have also used this amazing gun in the game.It is very good for both short and long distances.Its aim is very accurate and perfect.M249 is the best option to stay in the game for a long time.

9. overcast

Regular

M249, handgun, grenade, snipers are usually handy. And it's hard to have ammo for all of them. I guess it's kind of process to keep balance of all of them. It takes time for the weapon which can be harder to reload in such places with ammo limitation.

10. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

I personally think that m249 is a good weapon to use because it has a strong damage and speedy rate of fire. This weapon is good for long ranges. Try to fire it in bursts or you’ll quickly lose accuracy.