Quantcast

Lords of the Fallen Launch Trailer

Discussion in 'Lords of the Fallen' started by mmorpgForumsAdmin, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Yosostupid

Yosostupid Well-Known Member Regular

Seems like a pretty cool plot, but I don't really like how they didn't show any gameplay. I mean the cinematic is pretty nice, it doesn't look as good as say, Ubisoft or Bethesda's, but it's still impressive considering it has a much smaller development team. I can't get any good impression of the game from it, but I would at least take a look at it.

2. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

I've been looking for a way to demo the game but I can't find anything at all! You're lucky to get to play even a snippet of it. I'm sure it's as much fun as it seems!

3. Misosushi

Misosushi New Member

I'm not seeing any demos anywhere, especially not on steam yet. There are some lets plays if you search youtube. Maybe there will be a free weekend or something to help push me off this darn fence.

4. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

Haha demos are dead now for some reason, there's only previews and reviews and gameplay videos to get the feel of a game now.

5. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

it looks alright, doesn't really look like something I'd like honestly..

6. Vivid Mortals

Vivid Mortals Member

The cover reminds me of Hugh Jackman's role in Les Miserables :D
    I think that lately all the big companies are just looking for the 'next big thing' and this results in just repainted and recycled ideas. I know it's not that easy to come up with something unique but this trailer failed to grab my attention. Anyway I can't say anything bad about the game, it looks pretty good actually. I just dislike the advertising and that's not the developer's fault.

7. joanjette

joanjette New Member

I agree. When games only show cinematic trailers it reminds me of older games and how the covers never really indicated what the gameplay looked like, or in more recent times how mobile games do.

There doesn't seem to be much out there to get a feel for this game right now, so the trailer definitely could have been more suited to show the game as it is.