Quantcast

Lords of The Fallen has not been pirated!

Discussion in 'Lords of the Fallen' started by wowtgp, Nov 16, 2014.

1. wowtgp

wowtgp Well-Known Member

How do you feel about that? Yes, the crackers are still figuring out how to crack this game, but they are not finding anything concrete. Do you think it will eventually be cracked?

2. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

I hope it doesn't get pirated at all! I want the company and group whom made the game to keep making games. I'm afraid that if people find a way to pirate the game, since it's a newer company as far as a big-budget is concerned, then they might not make enough of a budget for their next upcoming games! I'm sure as time goes on, the game will just become less expensive; which is usually the optimal time to buy a game because it'll have a fan base ready to help you if you get stuck somewhere.

3. srofltank

srofltank Well-Known Member Regular

Yeah, I highly doubt that. I'm expecting the game to start getting pirated within the next month or so. Besides, where did you get that source?

4. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

That it won't get pirated? And it's been mentioned around in this forum somewhere about the company and it being their first actual big budget game. If you mean about pirating, then I'm just saying I hope it doesn't get pirated.

5. wowtgp

wowtgp Well-Known Member

Everyone around everywhere is saying that. I am quite frequent visitor to TPB myself. I checked that site yet. No one has been able to crack this game yet and I hope that it stays that way.

6. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

It has, it's on TPB right now and it's working.

7. bavinnie

bavinnie Active Member

TPB is a joke at best among any really tracker sites, just keep that in mind when you think something hasn't been cracked or released. Chances are, if your only source is the TPB than you have no idea how rampant pirating REALLY is - private trackers have dedicated release groups who sometimes will leak stuff that would blow your mind, for example - the first 5 episodes of the new game of thrones season were released on a private tracker the day BEFORE the season premiere even AIRED. And that's just the tip of the iceburg, hackers, crackers and pirates will always find a way, they have access to the same type of resources that these game companies have and as long as that is the truth, no game will ever be completely safe from being pirated, or anything else for that matter.

8. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

I don't know if the game's been cracked yet or not (I don't really care) but bavinnie is pretty much right.

There's no stopping piracy. At best, you can hope to buy some time, but you can't fully stop it. This is why a lot of the crazy DRM schemes are so annoying nowadays. Companies do all they can to prevent piracy but ultimately they fail. It's a waste of their time and money. Even worse, sometimes their crazy DRM schemes end up causing problems for legitimate customers, which actually incentives piracy more than it fights it!

9. razer

razer Well-Known Member Regular

This game is using Denuvo DRM, which as far as I know, still hasn't been *properly* cracked. The released cracks apparently only work on certain hardware + OS configuration. It's getting used by more and more games though which means that cracking groups will be focusing on it and eventually crack the protection.

10. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

The hackers will find a way and surprised they are struggling with this game and the protection must be real strong if these people are struggling with this game snd may one day do it and make money by selling the pirate copies which mauy not be good as the original game and people will be upset they paid this much for a game that is not worth it. Some people want access to the game even before it is released and if the hackers do this they can steal secrets of the company and even sell them to other groups who can misuse it, and even make games and take the credit for it which is not a good thing in this modern age. I reckon sometimes the hackers try and get through the security with the help of someone working in the company and it is surprising how they do this, and want to play the game for free and not pay a dime for the game and save money in the process.