Looks too much like League of Legends?

Discussion in 'Infinite Crisis' started by William Quah, Jun 21, 2014.

1. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

I saw the promo video intoducing Supergirl as a playable character and my first thought was it played too similar to League of Legends. So similar that it could be mistaken as a DC add-on for LoL itself and this has got me worried. For you guys that have played the game, what do you think? Is it vastly similar to LoL or it's just my misconception?

2. Bubba

Bubba Active Member

I haven't played, but would it be a bad thing to have two similar games? It seems like there are a plethora of similar games out there, including sequels (like, for example, Super Smash Bros) where they are pretty much the same game.

3. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

I don't really mind as long as it's good. I understand that every game not just MMOs will have similarities to one another. I'm just worried that this one might do it worse or a straight out clone because this game won't last long if it does.

4. Bubba

Bubba Active Member

Yeah, the fact that it's an online thing would make it have less appeal if it does the same as another game but not as well. Hopefully that won't be an issue.

5. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

No way, LoL plays like your regular Mortal combat kind of deal, with two players facing off against each other, Infinite Crisis is way more open world, you more RPG-esque

6. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

More Moba shit basically.