Quantcast

Live action trailer for The Division

Discussion in 'The Division' started by Ishmael, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

They should just open up the floodgates a give everyone a chance at the beta at this point, to clear any doubts. I didn't care at all about the Rainbow Six game before playing it, but I had fun with it. So if people are unsure of whether or not buying The Division, give them a chance at actually playing it, it can ultimately help the game and their opinion of it.

Cyborg Superman likes this.
  2. Cyborg Superman

Cyborg Superman Well-Known Member Regular

I agree, kind of like how demos were a huge deal. I guess in a way, alpha and beta have now pretty much replaced demos for the most part. I know that games still have demos, but I can't for the life of me remember the last time I played a game demo. It was most likely when PC Gamer (a printed magazine) offered demo discs with their issue.

3. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

Demoes are still being releeased nowadays but I get what you mean. It's not like it used to be. :p

4. Cyborg Superman

True, but like you said, it's just not the same impact as what it used to be. It seems like YouTube and gaming videos have replaced the true demo.

Maelalove likes this.
  5. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member Regular

Oh god, a movie. I don't know, I'd be wary of that one. Movies based off of video games are very, very tricky to handle. I wouldn't want it to ruin itself. Plus a movie based on an MMO is even harder to handle, due to such a broad storyline that tends to be associated with it. It's just a little iffy.

6. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member Regular

Agreed, although I actually find that a good thing. Rather than a bunch of people downloading content that they may actually never have an interest in again, they could be just watching a clip of gameplay to see if it still interests them, then spending the time to download it. It's efficient, in my opinion.

7. Cyborg Superman

I didn't think we'd ever get a Warcraft movie, and that's being made. The new Assassin's Creed film looks pretty good too, although we haven't even seen a trailer yet, so it's pretty early to tell. I think Prince of Persia had potential, and it wasn't bad... it just wasn't great. I mean, we're jumping the gun here since the game isn't even out, but it would be really easy to make this game into an interesting movie, I would think.