Little over 17 hours in multiplayer...

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Straight, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Straight

Straight New Member

Feedback - Great looking game. Not a bad combat system. But theres ton of improvements that can be made. Nice touch on the streaker had me rollin!

Suggestions - More moves! theres tons of Finisher moves but only one attack button? I realize you can hold it down for power moves but even then theres only two of them?! Why not add a X +A combo or something along the lines of that.

Game play - REPETITIVE after playing for awhile... Each map has the same objectives and enemies over and over again. CHANGE IT UP! Each enemy doing the same moves, same counters, and same charges?!! WTH this makes the game predictable, repetitive, and once you've seen all the QTE.. Boring. Hopefully in DLC we get more characters to fight but even then Im sure they will become the same predictable character.

Now I love this game PURLEY because I've been waiting for a gladiator game since the 360 came out! But man why the repetitive, predictable combat? The way I see it the only thing making me play more is trying to get a higher combo hit even then its not recorded. Once you've unlocked all the equipment and seen every QTE your left with no reason to play besides a "combo number"

Game modes - SURVIVAL - who can last the longest in the arena with unlimited rounds of barbarians! Kind of like what Infinity Ward did with "extinction" this year or Treyarch did with "zombies" Hell that's why Black ops is still in business! Then let that be recorded, the number of rounds you survived both solo and co-op. That will keep guys like me in your game for hours!

ONE v ONE- I realize this might not be possible or how you want the multiplayer to pan out but it would make the game alot more interesting.

Anyways just my 2cents I love this game and hope there some updates coming soon! Happy Holidays!