League of Legends Competitive Scene

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by superbobby, May 29, 2015.

1. superbobby

superbobby Active Member

Do you guys follow the LoL competitive scene? What are your favorite teams? Who are your favorite players? My favorite team is team SK. Please feel free to talk more about pro teams and pro players in this post.

2. sheggy6

sheggy6 Member

My favorite team is TSM, since I've followed them since early Season 2, I've been with them high and low, and sadly am with them now at this MSI low of theirs, having been dominated in every game because they choked. It happens to everyone eventually I suppose, however, you're a laughing stock of a fan right now if you like TSM. To me they just have the most humane players, I just sympathize with most of them easily, except for Bjergsen, I really don't like that guy.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

TSM is my favorite team from NA, Fnatic is my favorite one from Europe. I don't follow the Korean scene as much, but SKT seem like an interesting team.

4. Burt Povski

Burt Povski Well-Known Member

Everyone loves TSM. Maybe they just like them because they're popular and people are bandwagons, or they simply like TSM.

But my favorite is probably Team Liquid. They're pretty cool!

5. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Well-Known Member
    Regular

My favorite team is SKT T1 K. I am a Faker fanboy even though I don't main mid. :D I love watching his plays. my 2nd favorite team would be C9 but that's because I enjoy the personality of Balls and MEteoes.

6. edesapa

edesapa Active Member

Can't really decide my favorite team. I used to really like Moscow 5 with Alex Ich. Now, my favorite player from NA is Bjergsen, because he dominates the NA Pro Scene with his plays on Midlane. I don't really follow the EU LCS, so I can't say much about its player and teams. From Korea, my favorite team is SKT T1, and my favorite player is obviously Faker. I like Midlaners, since I'm also a Midlaner, but sadly, not nearly as good as these players.

7. thejamal

thejamal Well-Known Member

I love watching TSM Bjergsen play. Dude flat out dominantes and controls the entire game. Its crazy to see how much one person can control a MOBA which requires such huge synergy with your teammates. When he's playing well, TSM is incredibly tough to beat.

Other than them though, I don't really follow the League scene very closely. I just like watching TSM play.

8. Oddball

Oddball Active Member

I certainly don't follow the pro scene very closely, but I really enjoy watching tournaments when I happen on them.
    I would say that I much prefer to watch those than read up on the teams or anything like that. I'm also a fan of watching individual streams of pro-players.
    I'm a fan of the Odd One because of his kindness and willingness to teach people on his stream.

9. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I know a few people that are diehard LoL fans that follow the entire competitive/esports scene for the game. I'm not that interested in it myself, but I'll catch some matches when that particular friend is around and watching them himself.

10. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

I'm really not up for that part of this game, I feel like it's taken way too serious than it should really be, but I will have to say that Cloud9 is currently my fav game, although they were really, really disappointing this season by far. I guess something must've happened within them.

11. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

I've been watching the MLG streams and matches but I'm not really an expert about the competitive scene of League of Legends even because I'm not really playing that at the moment but it's quite fun to see how an esports is followed internationally.

12. Kennypie

Kennypie Member

I try to follow the competitive scene as much as I can, I watch LCS and I play Fantasy LCS. My favorite team is CLG since the beginning of Season 2. I hope they finally have what it takes this split to overcome their mid-late split derailments!